Comingclean's [24 F] diary&thoughts | habits • stress • notes

this hepls…
reading might help more…

2 Likes

Wow, this was unexpected.
But, you must be strong and not give up. Remember that the enemy is always waiting for the slightest chance for him to hurt us. He tempts us in ways that cause us to stumble. But we still stand strong as the Lord is with us.
Your high streaks have motivated me to continue being strong. I pray to see you once again with another high streak. The Lord loves us and sees our struggles. But they are there for a reason.
Remember, the enemy can not do anything without God’s permission. So if he is tempting you, giving you urges, or anything, it’s because God knows this can make us stronger and more prepared for the future.
All glory is to the Lord who loves us.
God bless you, and I hope to see you overcome this again sister!

4 Likes

Hi guys, how long does the flatline take? 2 weeks?

3 Likes

It differs from person to person, sister. For some, it takes few days and for some people it may take few months. You just have to be patient, as its only your brain fixing itself for your good.

1 Like

2 weeks sound very long to me. For me it’s usually few days.
But breaking this addiction is a rollercoaster for hormones levels :wink:
It’ll end soon, for sure

1 Like

I feel quite depressed lately and I easily get irritated. It’s a little bit unusual for me. I’m known as a patient person. :thinking:

2 Likes

YoU mAd BrO?
Sorry, just thought of that as I read past this.
It’s okay to be upset, as long as you do not let your anger cause you to sin.
As for depression, I am not sure what is going on, but you must keep your eyes on the prize, that is Jesus. It’s only a short period before we are called home, and we must give thanks and enjoy the life we have been given. It can be really hard, and I understand that since I’ve too felt that, but stay strong sister. For the Lord goes with you.

1 Like

Yeah, those are the symptoms of flatline. Don’t worey, you’ll be fine.

Hi guys,
I don’t think it’s a flatline. I’m depressed by definition.
Life’s super hard right now. We lost a friend of our family this week due to covid. I’m volunteering, have to work a lot at the same time. I don’t have the time and energy to think about pmo.
but: calm seas never made a skilled sailor

6 Likes

Just want say that I’m fine. Maybe not depressed just grieving a couple of things and people (as most of us)

3 Likes

I am glad to see you’re doing well. I am not sure what your circumstances are, but I see it is not how you have planned them to be. Usually when someone says they’re “fine” it means something is wrong. And while I’m not going to make an assumption because I truly don’t know what is happening. I can tell there is at least sadness going on. Grief is not wrong. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
The tragedies of this life are immense. But that should not be a surprise to us. The world is full of sin, and the adversary is still roaming looking for many to attack. We must realize that, this temporary life is not our goal. Just as Job lost so much, He endured and trusted in the Lord. And the Lord saw his attitude and response and decided to gift him a great life.
While not all of us wont have the same circumstances like Job. (Whether it be poverty or splendor.) We, who believe, are certain that one day, this will come to an end, and then joy for all eternity. How great it is to know, that eternity has started the moment we were saved. And no matter what, God is already with us, so happy to spend eternity with us. All of us together as a family.

2 Likes