Chillax lounge for all

Post anything you guys want to… except NSFW content…
Everyone is welcome here :rofl:

7 Likes

I am in trouble too… I have had set a alarm of 6.00 AM… I wake up and turn off the alarm and goes back to sleep again… 🤦🤦:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I know bro!
ALSO

Its like I’ve got a disease that I only want to sleep all day.
I mean its my 10th now and I’ve got to study, but then I can’t concentrate becoz I just want to sleep!

2 Likes

To avoid sleepiness I have some suggestions…

1. Do some pushups - 20 - 30 pushups(approx)
  2. Drink water…
  3. Stay away from device sitting too study…(30 - 45 mins)…
    That’s it…:sweat_smile:
1 Like

Bro, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I feel tired…pushups will make me more tired and sleepy.
This sleepiness is also something I want to get rid of…

2 Likes

Or do simple onething have a sleep of 1 - 2 hrs before studying … Then you can concentrate more nicely…:dizzy_face:🥸 :face_with_monocle::nerd_face:

1 Like

Okay… sure, I’ll try :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m feeling sleepy as fuck too bro. But I’m going to go play anyway. Sometimes the best thing to do is to ignore laziness

3 Likes

I get your point bro but c’mon I can’t even go to play at this time of hour cause none of my friends come down and my cycle is punctured. Repair shops are closed cause the owner was found positive…
SO its like that

1 Like

It’s 4:18 bro. It’s not late in the evening at all. You sure no one comes out to play anymore?

2 Likes

Absolutely. 1000%
Even if anyone comes, it’s just girls and small kids…
:rofl:
And I think that would be baaaaaad idea

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

1 Like

Why don’t you play with them…:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:
They are like your sisters and they might know you…

1 Like

I’m in middle of puberty unlike you whose got just one more year or maybe some months to get out bro…
I feel shameful doing that. Reason: FUCKING PUBERTY
:rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Everyone knows me… :joy:

1 Like

Ohhh man F*ck your shame… And tell them I am on NoFap… :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy:
See, how they react to it and you also…

3 Likes

You really crazy? :rofl: Bro, I will never do that… also… they are in their adolescence (puberty) and might feel the same in doing so bro
Try to understand the situation I’m in
:rofl: :rofl: FUcK MAn damnnnn :rofl

3 Likes

You crazyy bro, you fucking crazy

1 Like

I was kidding man… :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
No one tries this might I also feel shame to talk to girls…

2 Likes

You have completed NoFap 20 days and at around day 7 it is too be said that we have decreased in shame… So, have you experienced this one…:rofl::joy::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:?

1 Like