"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Check in - day 15 completed
Tomorrow will surely check in with day 16

1 Like

Monday…checkin…

1 Like

Week 29 - Monday

Not good today. I let myself go a bit this afternoon, I was at home and starting from Instagram I went forward to looking at P eventually. I feel a bit stupid, all it takes is a moment to take the wrong path, let laziness take over and indulge again in my old habits…
I did not reset the counter because I did not go all the way to “spilling my milk” fortunately :joy: but if I will look at P consistently in the following days I will reset it. It’s not over yet!

Tomorrow is a busy day so I hope to distract from this half-defeat and keep my streak going…

1 Like

Week 29 ~ Monday

All good :+1:

Hey @anon67854825 what is this Challange about? Can I participate?

1 Like

You sure can dude :+1::grin: I’m glad you asked, I was actually just about to suggest it to @RebootGabe as a good tip.

Please share your country, sharing code, and Check-in everyday with the day of the week, so I can login you into your own poll.

The challenge is to check-in everyday day, hence the Daily.
And it’s also a diary, so you’re free to write how your day was etcetera

For me I’ve found it useful to check-in before bed, and keep it simple and positive.

2 Likes

Check in Tuesday
Of course :wink: All Good

1 Like

Checking in - All good
Week 29 - May 21, Tuesday

1 Like

Check in - day 16 completed
Tomorrow will surely check in with day 17

1 Like

Week 29 - Tuesday

All good. Busy day, came back home just for dinner.

1 Like

I felt like I needed to take a week break from checking in and reconnect with my motivation as to why I want to reboot. I am now ready to get back in and start fresh.

Wednesday, day 0

1 Like

@anon67854825 Thanks bro for adding me :grin: This idea of ​​reporting me sounds really good, in that form I remember that I not only have a commitment with myself but also with all of you. I will not fail you again my companions and I hope you dont fail me either. I will try to report every day and I hope that from today there will be 0 relapses!
Week 29 - Check in - Tuesday :+1:

2 Likes

Week 29 ~ Tuesday
All good :+1:

“Thanks be to thee, my Lord Jesus Christ,
for all the benefits thou hast given me,
for all the pains and insults thou hast borne for me.
O most merciful redeemer, friend and brother,
may I know thee more clearly,
love thee more dearly,
and follow thee more nearly, day by day.
Amen.”

2 Likes

Check in day 41. Wednesday

1 Like

Glad you like it :smile: I originally set the group up in light of some scripture which I kept in the description, and encouraged people to post only once a day and refrain from getting worked-up, because that’s where I felt I can often stumble, but I did-away with making people only post once a day as it felt too ‘draconian’ and might stop people being interactive & motivating which we need sometimes as well as being still, calm, truthful & consistent.

2 Likes

Checkin…Tuesday,Wednesday…

1 Like

Checking in - All good
Week 29 - May 22, Wednesday

1 Like

Check in - day 17 completed
Tomorrow will surely check in with day 18

2 Likes

Check in Wednesday
Today, I had faced some sexual thoughts in the morning

1 Like

Didn’t quite make it into a full first day. Half asleep, delirious, and thankfully no p but not totally clean. :confused:

Day zero take two

2 Likes