"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Week 29 - wednesday

All good

1 Like

Week 29 - Wednesday :+1:
These days I am having a Lot of urgues and until now I al only starting my journey. Sometimes I Lost the faith and I start thinking until when I will have these thoughts. But hopefully today I made a great effort to resist the urgues and I am still with life. I wont give up, I want to ghange my life. God bless you all :v:

1 Like

Check in Thursday
All Good :hugs:

1 Like

Checking in - All good
Week 29 - May 23, Thursday

1 Like

:fried_egg: The mind is strong - little bit teary :pray:
My mind was telling me to empty.

I’m alright though. I smashed my last streak and got past 60. Keeping my head up

Week 29 Check-in Thursday.
I will Check-in tonight before bed too.

1 Like

Damnit checking in at 2 days on mofo counter let’s get this fucken show started for fucking fucks sake peace

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::+1::pray::pray::pray: @Rebooter81
Yes mate! Let’s do this shiz!

Decision made :fist:

1 Like

I’m not doing well and I’m getting disillusioned. I’m incredibly disappointed in my lack of self control. Seem to have fallen in a ditch that I cannot get out of. I know the ditch is a lie. Life matters too much to make light of the low life that addiction procures. I intend to have a better report tomorrow.

2 Likes

Week 29 - Thursday

I looked at “stuff” again today. I don’t know if I should reset the counter or not, since it is not a total relapse. But I know that it is not good and will lead me to relapse if I keep going, I pray God to give me the willpower to stop this.

2 Likes

Week 29 ~ Thursday night!

All good, great day :+1::wink:

1 Like

Sorry brothers, had a devilish attack yesterday and fell with relapse.
Will fight again and this time may god give me enough wisdom to conquer this fight.
Check in - Day 0
Starting again with hope and prayers.

1 Like

Chek in: Thursday - week 29
I’m still alive! :confetti_ball: Today I had less urgues. I hope to improve more and more in my life

1 Like

Checking in - All good
Week 29 - May 24, Friday

1 Like

Check in Friday
All good

1 Like

My brothers, i hv decided to take a brk from this app… I don’t deserve to be part of it for now…this is a great place for grear warriors…once i am done with at least 90 days only then i will come back…till that time i will pray for everyone and pls pray for me too so that i can come closer to my brothers on this community in terms of energy level and control…no more big talks frm me…i m feeling very misreable and need to be humbled …i will back soon and will update on this once at least 90 days achieved…god bless u all and our journey!!

3 Likes

Checking in 3 days on counter will check in tonight if I remember. Handling urges that’s the challenge but no urges yet

1 Like

Don’t worry about big talks, and of course you do deserve to be part of this community

1 Like

Obviously it is your decision to leave Check-in or Rewire, but please never feel distant bro :pray: God bless you always

4 Likes

Week 29 - friday

Better than yesterday

2 Likes

It is a good decision to take a break from this app, because if you spend a lot of time here, the opposite effect is generated and you will feel more urges. But believe me, you do deserve to be in this app. You are a warrior who realized that the fap was destroying your life, and you are worthy so you be on 0 or 1000 days, that doesnt matter. What I recommend is that you rest for one or two weeks and then you Will come back more refreshed. I will be praying for you, but please, dont give up, the secret of this is based on having faith and resistance :pray::pray::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes