From Algeria code 7b7251

2 Likes

Welcome to the daily check-in @sami25
And thank you :pray::+1::wink:

1 Like

Checking in - All good
Week 37 - July 15, Monday

2 Likes

Checking in - Monday 15th July. All good, thank GOD.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Cherish a vision of a life free from PMO, where you are fully unleashed on the world at your highest potential. A vision where nothing is holding you back. A vision so beautiful you’ll never want to choose PMO again.

All things we ask in faith believing, we shall receive.

2 Likes

Week 37 - Monday

All good

4 Likes

@Gk-00 :fist::wink: Yes my bro! Deo gratias :pray:

2 Likes

Week 37 ~ Monday

All good :+1:

3 Likes

Check in - Monday - all good. God is so gooood.
Day 1

3 Likes

Checking in - All good
Week 37 - July 16, Tuesday

4 Likes

Check in-Tuesday, 16th July.
All good.

4 Likes

Checking in - Tuesday 16th July. All good, thank GOD.

‘I think people find themselves incrementally checking how far they’ve got compared to everyone else. That’s a recipe for disaster. Just keep banging on. Mountain climbers will tell you the same thing. The difference between 100ft and 500ft is a point of view. You won’t know you’re there until you get there. Just get there. Don’t look down.’
Idris Elba

Don’t fixate yourself on the idea that you will finally make it to 90 days, or beat your highest streak this time. Instead, focus your attention on doing your very best with the day in front of you. Decide every day that today will be clean. If the day is too long, decide that the morning will be clean. Then the afternoon. Then the evening. Identify what circumstances would cause you difficulty throughout the day and do your best to avert them and be prepared.

When everyday is clean, you will look up and realize you’re farther than you’ve ever come before and your next goal is days away.

5 Likes

:pray: Thank you for that :pray::sob::+1:

3 Likes

Week 37 - Tuesday

Last night I relapsed. But today was better, did not look at P which is what I usually do, following relapses with other relapses

4 Likes

Week 37 ~ Tuesday

All good :+1:

4 Likes

Check in. Tuesday, 16.07.2019. All good. Thank you, Father.
Day 2 complete.
First challenge - 5 days.
Next: 7 days.

4 Likes

Checking in, Wednesday 17th July. All good, thank GOD.

@anon67854825 We’re all in this together brother. I relapsed on 46 different days this year before reaching my current streak. 3 weeks clean felt like a lifetime away. If even one word of knowledge I gained from the failures can help someone, it’s my duty and honour to share it. No light should be hidden beneath a footstool.

We generate the results in life we think we deserve. If you think you’re damaged, you think you’re second-class, you will generate results that you think a second-class person deserves. So, if you don’t fix your personal truth, then you’ll spend the rest of your life saying, “Well, those really good results belong to somebody else, that’s not for me.”
Dr Phil

Hundreds and hundreds of relapses and broken promises damage our self-esteem and our personal beliefs of what is possible for ourselves and what we deserve. We stop seeing ourselves as the hero in our own movie and instead we feel like the extra who has one line. Worthless.

The key to healing ourselves is the opposite of how we caused the initial damage: small, incremental promises that we keep to ourselves. If we say to ourselves every hour, I will be clean for 60 minutes, and follow through, we regain our self respect and integrity and reinforce the belief that we can break free for good. Even if we’re surrounded by people and have no access to P, we still make the promise - it’s even easier that way! Doing so repairs our self-image as we watch ourselves progress slowly but surely.

Become the hero again!

4 Likes

There’s nothing to fix,
only broken thoughts,
as and when they come ~

A reflection on that quote

2 Likes