"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

That’s awesome!

I haven’t been doing well, not just in this area, but in general like has been very difficult. I’m building momentum though.

3 Likes

Week 36 ~ Thursday

All good :+1:

2 Likes

Checking in - All good
Week 36 - July 12, Friday

2 Likes

Checking in - no relapse for last three days. Sorry for no update, but I am on a vacation with no internet. But I have a good time here, free from opportunities to fap and without urges :wink:

3 Likes

Friday checkin…all good

2 Likes

Check in- Friday, 12th July
All good

3 Likes

Checking in - Friday 12th July. All good, thank GOD.

2 Likes

Week 36 ~ Friday

All good :+1:

2 Likes

Week 36 - Friday

It was tough lately. I relapsed today, but after it I was feeling so miserable and I searched for hope, I don’t want to feel like this anymore! I’m looking forward for a clean week, time to bounce back

2 Likes

Checking in - All good
Week 36 - July 13, Saturday

3 Likes

Checking in, Saturday 13th July. All good, thank GOD.

Day 30! :blush::pray:t4::man_bowing:t5:

“Don’t let the past steal your present.” –Terri Guillemets

We are not the same people we were last year. We aren’t even who we were last week. I choose to dwell on who I am today and not look back on who I was, but look forward at who I am becoming. Every day brings with it the chance to completely turn things around for ourselves. Every relapse really could be the last time.

2 Likes

Amen.
Lord, make us new in you,
Refresh our hearts and minds each day,
Help us to persist and see the day through to a happy end, where we can breathe a sigh of relief and look forward to each challenge new days bring, not out of anxiety or fear, but through Love, your Love. Teach us to Love like you Love, teach us to be kind and generous, to look upon that cross in awe and wonder of the sacrifice, and lending hand you are constantly giving us X

3 Likes

Check in:Saturday - 13th July
All good

3 Likes

Checkin Saturday,…

3 Likes

Week 36 - Saturday

All good

3 Likes

Check in-Sunday, 14th July
All good.

2 Likes

Checking in - All good
Week 36 - July 14, Sunday

2 Likes

Day 135

Week 36
Check in… Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sunday
All good :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Checking in - Sunday 14th July. All good, thank GOD.

‘Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.’
Abraham Lincoln

Resolve each day to stay free and clean from PMO, and you will be sooner than you think.

2 Likes

Relapsed yesterday at night. Woke up suddenly and relapsed. For no fucking reason. But whatever. I know I will get past that addiction. With each relapse my breaks between PMO are longer. I will win this battle.

2 Likes