"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Check in:Wednesday, 17th July.
All good. No urges, only productivity😁

3 Likes

Checking in - All good
Week 37 - July 17, Wednesday

3 Likes

Week 37 - Tuesday

Relapsed this morning. I hope to stop this frequent relapsing, need to learn to say no more often. Afternoon was good

3 Likes

Week 37 ~ Wednesday

“Be still my soul” :notes:

2 Likes

Check in. Wednesday, 17.07.2019.
Relapsed.
BUT WITH JESUS CHRIST, THE ULTIMATE VICTOR, I WILL OVERCOME THIS ADDICTION!

3 Likes

Checking in - All good
Week 37 - July 18, Thursday

3 Likes

Checking in - Thursday 18th July. All good, thank GOD.

Act as if it were impossible to fail.
Dorothea Brande

What would you do if you knew without a doubt in your mind that you were on your ultimate streak? That each day you pass would be the last time you need to pass it? How would you feel? What joy would you allow yourself to experience?What actions would you take that you’ve held yourself back from before?

What strategy and habit plan would you implement if you knew completely that it was going to make you free this time?

3 Likes

Wednesday failed again bcz of pressure of job, I did once for study and this time job, but learnt that ya pressure bring out the best, I feel very happy after completed the task, after that I realised, it’s ok, I ll daily checkin with out miss
Today clean

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from "Check-in" Daily - diary challenge:

1 Like

Week 37 - Thursday

Relapsed. Disappointing day, very low productivity, tomorrow I want to fight back!

2 Likes

Checkin…Friday…

2 Likes

Week 37 ~ Thursday Check-in

All good :+1: and sticking to this app, groups, challenges and each other :pray::+1:

We’re planting seeds in every moment.
I’ve planted bad ones, and they’ve multipled, now (always) is the time to realise my decisions.

“why are you torturing yourself?” I often say :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Week 37 - Thursda Check-in.
Relapse.
A continuation of a relapse at Wednesday.

2 Likes

Check in: Thursday, friday
All good

3 Likes

Checking in - Friday 19th July. All good, thank GOD.

Never give up on what you really want to do.
Tom Bilyeu

When the urge comes, there’s no denying it. We want to go back to PMO in that moment. Our brains start flashing back to images we’ve seen in the past, planting little suggestions in our mind like I’ll just take a quick peek… or You’re really stressed out, you deserve a break! or Relapse is part of the journey man, and you’ve already beat your previous streak! You’ll go for longer next time!

But the ultimate truth is that we don’t really want it. It doesn’t bring us any happiness or love or attention. It doesn’t give us any sense of accomplishment. It doesn’t even give us the stress relief it promises. We really want to break free at long last. We really want to be happy and successful in all areas of our lives. We really want to stop feeling ashamed of being unable to stop watching pixels on a screen. We really want to experience all those benefits successful rebooters tell us about from the other side.

And because we won’t give up, we’re sure to get what we really want.

4 Likes

Week 37 -friday

Relapsed. It is a fight, I won’t give up, need to find more motivation!

3 Likes

Week 37 ~ Friday

No need to rush, No need to stress.
Chill, be still, be slow, be calm.
Breathe in and out, like the ocean’s tide.

2 Likes

Saturday checkin…

2 Likes

Checking in - All good
Week 37 - July 19, Friday

2 Likes

Starting afresh (again😂). July 20th, Sat

@anon67854825 feels good to be back here😁
Sorry I was absent for a long time.
I count today as day zero.
Will regularly check-in each day from now onwards👍

3 Likes