Discipline- time for everything everything in its time

2 Likes

@Karan050 definitely not a relapse! Continue! :smile:

Checking in with day 49 today

2 Likes

Thursday 13th Feb

Praise to The Holiest :candle:

2 Likes

Yeah I also said that before. Now I’m not getting time to update daily & also poll is closed, so to each their own. You keep up brother & No, a nightfall is definately not a relpase!

1 Like

1 Like

Day 49,50. Check in.

3 Likes

Friday 14th Feb

All good, God is Good :pray::candle:
He is my strength, my comfort, the one who leads me out of vice, and towards his kingdom :pray::candle::candle::candle:

3 Likes

Yesterday got relapsed as my ex came to my memories a lot everytime i fall my comeback is as strong like a lion.
Hope i would not have have fallen yesterday but its okay as the urges dont die they die with us.
Started fresh from yesterday and hope best for next 3 months and the things are getting better.
Swami Vivekananda retentiates a story
A pregnant lioness fell on the sheep group to have a meal but accidentally she fell on the stone a the cub came out but lioness died the shepherd took the cub to home and started domesticating it as a sheep it grew up as a sheep unshearing the kingliness in itself. The same occurs when we get addicted to PMO chat blah blah they hinder u r glory and they hinder u to be the city king they sheer out the king in u they put u down into darkness.
#Killurgessaveurselves

1 Like

Day 51. Check in.

4 Likes

Saturday 15th Feb

All good, thanks be to God :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Day 52. Check in.

3 Likes

52 days now. Even though I had a hangover, there was not one dangerous moment for a relapse today. Feeling good!

2 Likes

Check in - Day 3 :+1:
I am tired guys, sometimes I believe that I will still be here in this hole for all my life, and I start lose my hopes. Relapse by relapse I’m running out and I don’t know where to get strength. I want to fight, I want to continúe, but the monster has no mercy and is destroying me. This time I will stand up, I will walk, then I will run, I dont know why, but I will continue, I will survive. Now, I have nothing to lose, I already lost the shame, so this time I will endure the blows and I Will Not GIVE UP. That is my purpose.

2 Likes

Sunday 16th Feb

All Good, thanks be to God.

I’m experimenting with my sexuality, its called NoPMO :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Relapsed i need soul mate i had been through tough times in life i am very eager to complete my ug n pg soon . Plz some ine help me

2 Likes

Monday 17th Feb

Sorry to hear that @Davidfredrich
You don’t need to worry or feel down :candle:
Try to step back, and see things from a different perspective as much as often :pray:

I’ve really struggled today, I’ve got past day 10, and my mind has been tricking me into seeking pmo as a reward. Philosophy argues. But I’m held back. Thanks be to God :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Day 2
Brother Hope everything is fone and clear
Had shower with warm water listened to songs and this makes me better
Believer you broken down me you built me
Everything thanks to the God .
Great day

3 Likes

Day 53,54. Check in.

4 Likes

Check in Tuesday - day 5 :+1:
Guys I dont know why but today I complete 5 days without pmo :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes