Change digital habits for Instagram, Youtube, Netflix, Games, News and other addictive content. Challenge 2021

No financial data viewing . No movies.

1 Like

I am having a lot of urges at the evening , before stopping work. The urges are like “let’s see some movie, let’s browse internet , check stock portfolio etc.” Very difficult to cope with, because at the evening, after full work day, the mind is very tired and weak. I have to release these thoughts, as I release thoughts for PMO.

Meantime, I am keeping up, but it’s not easy meantime.

1 Like

2 more days of no financial info watching and no movies. Today is especially difficult day, family troubles, but I will not surrender. I do not relapse today for financial or movie watching.

First 30 days are especially hard. I remember it from my noPMO streak. It becomes easier with time.

1 Like

Though it was very difficult day, I didn’t relapse on videos and finance info yesterday. Today , I will keep going , no matter what happens. One day at a time. This is how we win the battle!

1 Like

last 2 days all is good. Still not easy, much emotions, but focusing on only 2 addictions - films and financial info, makes it easier to avoid them.

1 Like

1 more day without financial info and movies. Now a month already!!!
It feels unbelievable good. My conciseness is not polluted by digital junk. Feels awesome.

1 Like

Yesterday was difficult day again, much emotions because of my family member. But still kept off videos and financial info.

1 Like

Now much better. No movies, no financial info.

Yesterday I did Free Screen day. It feels amazing. No digital screens for the whole day. Well, almost. I had to look at translation app and google maps several times on my phone. But not more. Will do it every Sunday now.

And of course, I keep the streak going. 2 more days.

1 Like

One more day without financial info and movies. I have so much free time now :slight_smile: Why I wasted many years of my life on this empty digital content ? No more!

1 Like

It’s started yesterday evening and more unfortunate things happened today. Broke morning routine, hardly made meditation. But no matter what I will keep today my streaks going. No financial sites, no videos. Just one more day.

1 Like

Yesterday i managed my finances, so it’s ok. I have 2 days to do it. Today, I have to survive another day with difficult emotions caused by someone closed to me. Also, many things were not doing, especially unpleasant things, so feel overwhelmed. So, I just have to survive today - no videos, no financial info watching. Going into survival mode :wink:

1 Like

Yesterday was another difficult day. Emotions , emotions, emotions. But still didn’t touch movies and financial info. Now, after 37 days, it is much easier. Also, because I have to focus only on 2 digital habits, it is much easier.

1 Like

Hi brothers can I join

1 Like

Join in brother. Write in the table digital habit you want to change

1 Like

YouTube Facebook music players

1 Like

@KiddoJay2021 update the Streak Table in the main post. This one:

Take only 1 service for the start and focus on it. Write your old habit and new habit and what you will do when urges will come.

2 Likes

Last 2 days things calmed down. It seems I survived the storm without relapse for Video and Financial info. Keep going strong!

1 Like

Why can’t you just repeat what I type now on that chart cause it looks quite complicated brother and thank you for adding me in this challenge

1 Like

Another day without videos and financial sites. Thought it’s 40th day, I still had small urges in the evening.
But the progress is huge. It is possible to change these addictive habits.

1 Like