Challenge a companion

Yes 2i3azb add me as companion. I just started . On 6th jan

1 Like

@alex_one challenge accepted :+1:

2 Likes

I love the enthusiasm, but please go through the rules on page 1. You can only challenge between 10 days to 90 days. But I would suggest you guys to go for something like 20-40 days for starters. It will make the challenge realistic and calculable.

1 Like

I folded last night - I was outpaced by reality and its demands and took on more than I could handle. And sounded retreat. Going forward.

@Natalia alone wins this time.

I’m ashamed of me. I relapsed two times at night, i was watching my accountany classes on YouTube and when i finished my class, a vulgar video came in the recommendation, at that time i controlled myself but at night when i funished my studies and going to sleep, the same video which i saw in recommendation comes in my mind , but unfortunately i can’t controly myself and watch that video and after it i also watch ■■■■.

Hey brother @Abhi93 i can’t complete the challenge and i told you that i will give you competition but i can’t…I’m very sorry😔
I relapsed just after 9 days…:disappointed:

I need help!!!, i relapsed 2 time in one days, please guys i need your support, my final exams are also coming, i came 1st in the class in my half yearly exams and i also want to come 1st in finals which will be on 7th March, my condition is not good at all, hey friends @aapoorv75, @Aragorn, @BruceLee, all my brother I NEED YOUR HELP SERIOUSLY🙏

We are here for you bud. If you are struggling, go follow this post for 2 weeks. Do what it says and don’t think too much, you will be fine:-

@sikandar2907 you shall rise again.

1 Like

Sorry my brother, according to the rules, you have lost the challenge against @Abhi93 making him the winner of this challenge. This is your 2nd lost, you are in the danger zone. Be careful in your next challenge or else you will be eliminated from this season.

miniGif_20190114065501

Congratulations to the winner and keep trying to @sikandar2907. Try and live up to your name.

3 Likes

Disappointed man. I know exam time is difficult because my last relapse was during exams also. However, do not let this loss affect your performance. Do not challenge anybody for the meantime. Try to recollect yourself and read whatever motivational articles you need. Have a talk with yourself.

4 Likes

So anybody for a 30 -45 day challenge?
Current streak- 102
Highest streak-102
i1w3hx

1 Like

@aapoorv75… In one of the above post @hellojaani confessed that he relapsed and @natalia won… Who have missed that I guess.

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to my notice @anon4159895.
@hellojaani has been defeated by @Natalia.

miniGif_20190116170107

@Natalia kindly keep checking your opponent’s streak as it is your responsibility to inform about the relapse.
@hellojaani you have 2 loses now, that puts you in the danger zone

My sharing code:5l34az
I want a day 10 challenger
After finishing that I will go to day 20
My streak:2 days
Highest streak: 2 days
It is an open challenge anyone who wants to challenge me feel free to do so.

1 Like

90/30 :crossed_swords::crossed_swords: :fist_right:33.33%

Summary

December 18, 2018March 18, 2019

Fighter-2

@17ripu.jhala

4 Likes

@M0stafaAE 30 days of our long battle compeleted today. We both still going strong :facepunch::muscle::muscle::facepunch:

Are you tired?:smiling_imp::imp:
miniGif_20190117085813

3 Likes

@kin76 has taken the matters in his own hands and decided to call off his Challenge, despite being clearly mentioned in the rules that there is no backing out of a challenge. Either you win or you relapse, nothing else after accepting a challenge. And also, he deleted the Challenge by his own, without my consent.For this, I am putting you down for a negative point but no lose. Please, @kin76 do read the rules and follow them as they are the backbone of any competition.

:warning::warning:To All, IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, DO LET ME KNOW. DON’T CHANGE THE SCOREBOARD ON YOUR OWN. IF DONE SO IN FUTURE, IT MIGHT LEAD TO IMMEDIATE BAN FOR 15 DAYS.

1 Like

I accept your challenge!
Current streak- 0 days
Highest streak - 18 days
Sharing code - dkpt8h

1 Like

Anyone up for challenge with me???

Ok, please help me to understand this. When did you relapse (on which date)?

No, I am not tired nor willing to give up, loss is not a choice :muscle:, I will never get back to my old habits because I am living a new life now where there is nothing called PMO.

3 Likes

Then best of luck let us do this
I will add you
Add me as well:5l34az