Break your Limits Challenge (ENTRIES OPEN)

Check in Day 2.

3 Likes

Check in Day 2
It’s two days without giving in to my urges and I had a few moments of victory today when I pushed myself to keep studying when the urges of boredom arose. It may not seem much but it’s the first victory of my willpower in quite some time. I am happy. Slowly and steadily I will gain more strength. With every passing day I will heal.

Study :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Diet Control :white_check_mark:
Namaz :white_check_mark:
Meditation :x:
Quran :x:
Cold shower :x:

5 Likes

Day 1 and day 2 check in :white_check_mark:

Studied +15 hours, I have like 3 tests a day :fire:

5 Likes

Day 1 and 2 check in

2 Likes

Check in Day 3.

2 Likes

Check in Day 4.

2 Likes

Check in Day 1
Unfortunately yesterday I relapsed but today I found my way again.
Although I did exercise today, I did not study or controlled my diet. I was too upset with myself.
I’m gonna try to survive single day at a time.

I can either face temporary pain now and long term happiness later or temporary pleasure now and long term pain later. The choice is mine.

2 Likes

Day 3 and 4 check-in :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Limits are lies of the mind to keep us comfortable. Nothing great comes from comfort. You have so much potential that you will be surprised if you knew what you were capable of. Don’t accept your limits. Break them to make a new and better you.

4 Likes

Check in Day 5.

2 Likes

nhkbmk7
code - cidmb6
recent streak 1/2 days

2 Likes

Welcome aboard . Best of luck

2 Likes

Check in Day 2
Usual day. Except I feel sadness when the sun sets for no apparent reason. I cried today for feeling bad but I was unaware of the reason. Maybe deep down my soul is fed up by the way I’m living my life and it wants to cry. Maybe I yearn for something or someone.

2 Likes

Day 5 and 6 check-in :white_check_mark::fire:

2 Likes

I am in My HS is 60 days SC- dwtolz

4 Likes

Nice :+1:
Added you bro… welcome aboard…

2 Likes

Relapsed.
Check in Day 0.

3 Likes

Check in Day 3
Studied, exercised but wasted alot of time watching series and procastinating. Need to get my act together.

4 Likes

Check in Day 4
Strangely enough, I made it to day 4. Im surprised. I usually relapse after 3 days. Today I wasn’t home much. I was with my friend outside. So loneliness is a cause of relapse. Point to be noted. Maybe there is hope after all. Alhamdulillah.

3 Likes

Check In :white_check_mark: Day 1/35

3 Likes