BoomerangNebula's Diary - Volcanic thunderbolt

What a marvelous feeling it would be, if we could say exactly how we felt. What a monumental victory. What a terrifying thought.— AKIF KICHLOO

Grab hold of the thought.

Grip it tight.

Rip it out from behind your eyes.

Tear it to shreds.

Light a match.

Let it burn.

Why u reset ur counter bro…u are on high streak…may be 300+

I made a series of stupid decisions within a few hours, ended up relapsing.
REGRET IT FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART.
Hopefully it will add to my wisdom.

2 Likes

I relpased just now, I posted about it, what was your startegy of reaching let’s say 7 or 10 days? How did you break the cycle? Please share you strategy, 300 days aren’t easy to get to, you are still a great worrier.

Going through scientific literature on PMO addiction helped me a lot. I probably don’t remember all of the stuff I read but it definitely added a seriousness towards nofap journey. Reading success stories of very deep addicts filled me with hope.

2 Likes

“Conflagrations that would make stones drip blood are campfires compared to my anguish”

1 Like

Never trade happiness for pleasure.

2 Likes

The technology fucked us up so hard that we need to battle it daily to stay sane and not suffer.
There is no shame in beginning again, for you get a chance to build bigger and better than before.

1 Like

Don’t let victory get to your head.
Don’t let failure get to your heart.

words of wisdom

A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her cross to the other side.

The two monks glanced at one another because they had taken vows not to touch a woman.

Then, without a word, the older monk picked up the woman, carried her across the river, placed her gently on the other side, and carried on his journey.

The younger monk couldn’t believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

Two more hours passed, then three, finally the younger monk could contain himself any longer, and blurted out “As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?”

The older monk looked at him and replied, “Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?”