Black Magic's Diary

@BlackMagic123
All the best bhai. Pel ke aana :muscle::fire:

3 Likes

How was the exam !! @BlackMagic123

4 Likes

Good- Average ke beech main, Lengthy aaya tha hamara paper. Mera toh time hi khatam 5 marks ka choot gya. Litrature saara ka saara kardiya. Bhai tu passage par dhyaan dena aur time management par.

4 Likes

Damn

Ok bro
Haa waise passage iss baar hamara bhi tricky aayega . Mujhe literature se chaalu karke passage end mein karne ki aadat hai . Abhi dekhna padega

4 Likes

Guys,My materal Great grandmother died💔. She wasn in pain and one day everyboady has to leave. My mother met her yesterday and they were telling she was fine but anything can happen. Her death will not have much impact on me but I think it will have a lot of impact on my mother.

7 Likes

Condolences for her :maple_leaf:

Fact.
Anyway, give support to your mother in her tough time.

3 Likes

We knew this was going to happen because she was actually in pain. She lived a long life. We were prepared.

5 Likes

My condolences. Same yahi hua tha kuch din pehle apne sath. Take care of your mom.

5 Likes

May her soul rest in peace. :pray::pray::pray::om:

4 Likes

My condolences. May her soul rest in peace :rose::pray:

3 Likes

May Her Soul Rest In Peace :peace_symbol: :pray:

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss bro.

3 Likes

My heartfelt condolences :rose:. May her soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Om shanti :pray::pray:.

More power of her, take care of her and take care of yourself too bhai :people_hugging:.

4 Likes

28 FEBRUARY 2023

You know sometimes I can’t process the fact that I won’t see my great-grandmother, when I visit my nanaji home, sitting on the chair, giving us blessings. I couldn’t get to see her for the last time because of my board exam me and my sister, so they said we should stay at home and study. Mom went to Haridwar with Mamaji and Mamiji.She will be returning tomorrow.
Anyways, Today was Chemistry Board Exam it went average and honestly, I realised that my English paper went really well by seeing what I have done in Chemistry. Now what’s done is done. Now preparing for the next paper.
Time is going fast, super fast, I didn’t realise that in just a short span of time, I will be leaving the place where I lived for so many years, forever. I will remember all the memories with my friends.
Fantiszing has been reduced but it’s still there bothering my soul directly, I want to remove it so badly.I feel it’s just my affecting sub conscious really bad

Had a lot to say today.
Good Night Everyone

8 Likes

1 MARCH 2023

I have relapsed Guys. I feel so gross, Why did I do it :sob:Why. Feels like crying, I have broken my promise to not relapse. Feels like I betrayed my family.

9 Likes

What is done is done buddy.
Now Drink some water, take bath (if you can), go outside for walk or for anything, Just don’t spend time alone currently.

5 Likes

Koi scene nahi bhai. I know you’ll do better now.

6 Likes

No no you didn’t betray anyone brother!
Don’t feel this way!
Focus on your exams now , you will feel better soon!

3 Likes

Is this the warrior who reached more than 50 days streak? Sir, feeling bad after slipping up is common but complaining about it is not. You’re may not strong yet but as long as you don’t give up you are far from weak. Many bad things happen in life and many challenges, they are destined to make you strong and when you fall down you get back up, that’s part of the process of improvement. Now forget about the past and move on, yesterday is made to learn from it and today is made to apply what you learned and live your life to the fullest. Cheer up dude and smile! Positivity is the only light that you can surround yourself with to combat darkness. Recover fast and drink lots of water and eat many healthy food today, you lost many protein and calcium and your body needs energy. If you’re still feeling bad now go take a shower if possible or wash your face with cold water. Get some sunlight and declutter your room as well as your goals and spend time with loved ones. Do you expect to find the sun if you look at the dark side of the moon or if you look at the bright side? Hold that light tight and shine away! Cause you are @BlackMagic123!

5 Likes