Black Magic's Diary

Bruh I am a pro basketball playa :joy:, think before you speak :smirk:

2 Likes

Mine is 2215 without breaks, never tried going long with breaks.

1 Like

@Strong_one Let’s beat this Pro Basketball Player in running :triumph:

You may defeat me at 0 points in Basketball…coz I don’t know it :laughing: …but I won’t let it be easy in running :fire:

3 Likes

Bro basketball is like a dance and running is different . You will not stand a chance in front of me or resilient one

1 Like

We have to sprint all the time in basketball bro :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

But you can make the match draw… Take the basketball and run as fast as you can inside the court so that Samaranjay cannot catch you.

2 Likes

Well you have to dribble the ball along with running or it’s a foul

2 Likes

Yes I know but you stop sprinting after what 20 mtrs and runners keep the pace for much longer time. That’s the point

2 Likes

Yeah I know, I was just kidding :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hmmm good point though, but I believe HIIT is tougher than running or sprinting in one go, basketball sprinting is a form of HIIT.
But I don’t know how good you are at running :joy:

2 Likes

Will have to look into it… :eyes:
I have heard HIIT workout really pumps you up…in both speed, stamina and strength!

1 Like

Yes basketball is mainly hiit and all my workouts are always HIIT

2 Likes

I actually have never been a running guy to be honest :joy:, I never won a medal in running in school but I’ve grown a lot in athletic terms over years especially in college and now too after consistent workouts, that’s why I am somewhat confident that I can give a good competition to even pro runners like you @Strong_one and @the_resilient_one .
Though you gotta give me a reference or something so that I can compare where I stand wrt you in terms of running?

2 Likes

I will give you my current time for 100 mtrs may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

2 Likes

Don’t compare now bro… :joy:
You will stroll and win at your level!
Give me at least 2 weeks…I have started my prep and then I will tell you!

In the past, before lockdown…I did ran 10KM Marathon…and still had strength to walk another 5KM…

3 Likes

Ohk, I never noted that :joy:

Oh noice.
Is 10km also considered a marathon though?

3 Likes

Also I have to ask, what kind of training do you do. Like you mentioned you’ve started your marathon training

1 Like

Like maybe not officially…half is 21KM.

It was in my college so participated in it…

My long term Aim is Half Marathon…not more than that…
I will have to change my physique completely to go beyond that…

3 Likes

I am still fat…so started simple ol running…
Then some simple Abs workout + Skipping(200 for now)

I want to add cycling & upper body workout to it alternate days…

It may not be a perfect workout routine…but with 9-6 work…I can’t do HIIT…
I tried it few months ago and its too exhausting for me…

2 Likes

It’s good enough bro. Just be consistent.
I never tried running for long before the day before yesterday, even after running 6.5 kms, I wasn’t much tired, My right foot started aching a bit but not much, I thought I’ll get cramps all over the next day but nothing happened. Regular workouts have improved me a lot, I wasn’t expecting this tbh :sweat_smile:, I told you the reason why I workout :joy:, this is just an added benefit.

2 Likes