Black Magic's Diary

Consistency is a term that suits you well bro!
It is no surprise that you could do it!!

A worthy perk to have in our life!! :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Wait its not your diary @The_integrous_one I totally forgot :sweat_smile:

Sorry @BlackMagic123 for messing up your dairy…I hope you won’t mind.

2 Likes

I was about to post the same :joy:

Sorry @BlackMagic123 once again :sweat_smile:, my bad.
I am known for enlightening a lot of threads here with my embellishing charm :joy:

3 Likes

Talked like a true cool.nerd :clap: :joy:

3 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
Other nerds: wear spectacles, me: wears sunglasses
:joy: I should sleep now.

3 Likes

Dude this my diary @The_integrous_one @anon87955785 @the_resilient_one @Strong_one

Here I note self improvement. This diary is not for chit chat and I am highly disappointed. 2-3 post are fine but There are so many

:slightly_frowning_face::disappointed:. Guys Just Stop it.

3 Likes

Ok dude I am sorry . We got into flow😅

I can’t understand you got into flow of talking. You can chit chat in your diary too. I am not saying don’t post, you can post but in a limit. @Strong_one

Sorry for disappointing you. We really didn’t mean to ruin your diary. We just got a topic from your daily habits and it started as a chain reaction.

If you think this is spamming look Samaranjay diary.

This is Diary Defintion -

a book in which you write down what happens to you each day.

You always expect me not to mind.

@BlackMagic123 maaf kar dijiye bhai. Me ek akela purush hoo. Mujhe pata hai tumhare manashikata alag hai. Mujhe khushi hoo rahi hai kab sare loog mere diary mein aata hain.

3 Likes

Sorry @BlackMagic123 :joy::joy: but @anon87955785 Hindi is 10 on 10. Btw he is from southern India

3 Likes

Extreme apologies bro…Its totally our fault…
This diary is your personal space and we invaded it…
I will take care not to do that again :pray:

Once again sorry for hurting your feelings :pray:

4 Likes

The way he wrote maansikta

1 Like

Lekin yeh kya likha hai matlab aapko khushi cheez ki ho rhi hai?

1 Like

I am over it. It’s fine now

2 Likes

My native language is somewhat related to hindi. The only difference is addition of some letters. For eg Swagat in Hindi is Swagatham in Malyalam. Maaf for hindi is maapu for Malyalam

I meant I am happy whenever I see a lot of people in my diary. Sorry for the terrible Hindi earlier. I am trying to learn Hindi these days during my free time.

1 Like

Hindi was fine though to be frank

Sorry dude @BlackMagic123 , we fill our diaries with such talks all the time, I didn’t think you’ll get this annoyed.
I won’t post anything here now.
All the best on your journey.

Bro I didn’t mean you don’t post here but please within a limit. I hope you understand.