Study (5 hours min) : :x: 3: 30 hours
Praying -:white_check_mark:
Sunlight -:white_check_mark:
Workout -: :x:
Hanuman chalisa :white_check_mark:
No social media (Except Rewire open till 8 pm to 12 pm)-:x:
No daytime Nap- : :x:
Meditation -:white_check_mark:

I got common cold and sore throat and it got worse after 12 :00 pm. My eyes were watering very I couldn’t study that much but tried my best to study even 3:30 hours and i am not doing any detox from few weeks. I just unlock my apps again. I tried to sleep in the afternoon many times but woke many time suddenly sweating.

Didn’t workout today because of obvious reasons and I even didn’t had that much energy to exercise.
Not speaking that much recently because of sore throat. I hope it gets better tomorrow.

5 Likes

Study (5 hours min) : :x: 3: 30 hours
Workout -: :white_check_mark:
Hanuman chalisa ::x:
No daytime Nap- : :x:
Meditation -::x:

A lot of crosses today i have like watch youtube for 3 hours and didn’t even did self study just watched some classes. But i was not in state of focus but i will definitely improvw myself tomorrow. I think i will recover fully till tomorrow. So Hand crossed :crossed_fingers:.
Nonetheless of cold I stll gathered some courage to workout but i stopped it soon.
No mediation for today because i woke up late like at 7:30 A. M. which ususally my time for to start my studies etc.

3 Likes

Study (5 hours min) : :white_check_mark:
No daytime Nap- : :white_check_mark:
Meditation -: :white_check_mark:

Again in the trap of social media. I watched YouTube for 1 and half hours. I know i need control.
About the day. So it was kind of in a rush, today I wandered on streets just to get like 2 cycles fixed and it took a lot of time. 2 hours precisely. So i did kind of lost my focus on my studies but gonna cover up tomorrow.
Woke up late today at 7:30 but now i will try to wake up at 6:00 A. M and also fix my schedule for the day.
I am not very much productive these days and I have a Mock test on 1 may preparing for that.
I think ineed to improve my focus so that i can have power of studying 1 and half hours without any break.

3 Likes

Hey bro . Why not join relive challenge.?
I faced same problem so made a challenge for that…

2 Likes

Thanks for the invitation. I will let you know in few hours till then Good night.

2 Likes

Few hours means… are you gonna wake up tonight?? :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Ok so thanks for the invitation i think meri tarf effort nhi hoga toh isiliye yaar nhi join kar raha.
Jaldi bta diya waise :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Chalo Bhai koi ni.

:joy::joy:
Acha h. Tumne to Likha tha few hours. Badiya h jaldi bta Diya

2 Likes

April 23
No daytime Nap- : :white_check_mark:
Meditation -: :x:

Yesterday we went for a marriage late night, it was great. After a long time we were going somewhere. So reached home very late at 1:00 AM. Then i slept.

I am not very efficient in my studies these days. I am losing focus and amd can’t even concentrate at full 30 min. I am lagging in my classes. I just need to be more disciplined. But to be very disciplined is tough. So yeah just in short Lagging behind in my classes and always sitting on the couch when it’s time to study.

3 Likes

April 24
Study (5 hours min) : :x:
No daytime Nap- : : :x:
Meditation -: :x:
Adding to wake in b/w 5 to 6 AM
No.phone after 10:30 PM

Woke up at 8:30 then played cricket for one and half hour then just followed my daily routine.
I didn’t study much. I am thinking of doing weekly analysis too just to overview it and improve what i am doing wrong
This week i ate lot of junk food too like pizza, Kurkure Cold drink etc.but from tomorrow i am gonna be more disciplined.
Good night

3 Likes

You can listen to any one of these per day, hanuman chalisa bhi ho jaaegi aur mza bhi aa jaaega, 4am Hanuman Chalisa is the best one according to me, but all three are good.

2 Likes

April 25
Hanuman chalisa : :white_check_mark:
No social media - :x:
No daytime Nap :x:
Adding to wake in b/w 5 to 6 AM :x:
No phone after 10:30 PM :x:

Woke up at 6:45 A.M even after a lot of tries by my parent to wake me up at 5:00 AM but I didn’t move from the bed. After waking up did some meditation then got ready for the day and started studying. from past few days I am spending more time on T.V. After 11:00 AM or something I start to lose focus and go to the living room and I’ll start watching a movie or something else. It cuts down my productivity. Today I felt kind of lonely too that I have no one to talk. Feeling low from past few days.

I just locked my youtube and chrome and password is not set by me :joy: So it won’t be accesible to me but I still can use chrome by tricking the lock app. So Its kind of cheating.
I just hope everything gets better with time

3 Likes

Mahn download Alarmy app and set the Math Alarm, You have to solve a problem like addition and only after that the alarm stops. Now I wake up at 4:45 Am Everyday. For the past 2½ months I have been doing it. At first 3 days its hard but you gocha push ourselves We are NFers. After 3-4 days it will be fine as per my experience :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Bhai sleeping on time is the real problem for me, 12-1 bje tak toh need hi nhi aati :smiling_face_with_tear:
I can literally wake up anytime I set an alarm to, but kam soke toh poora din barbbad ho jaata hai so I sleep late and wake up late :joy:. I don’t like this very much though

2 Likes

When its 11 switch of the internet and light and then sleep on your bed. What is so hard🤷‍♂️
Close your eyes and lay down or do die hard workout 5 hours before sleep

2 Likes

Jaishankar OP bro…
You watch Prashant dhawan ??

3 Likes

No, I don’t watch him. Even i don’t know him

2 Likes

Damn :joy:, that’s actually a good advice. I don’t use mobile whole day then end up using mobile checking messages and all till 12 or so.
I’ll have to look for substituting this few hours earlier.

3 Likes

April 26
Hanuman chalisa : :x:
No social media on phone - ::white_check_mark:
No daytime Nap ::white_check_mark:
Adding to wake in b/w 5 to 6 AM :x:
No phone after 10:30 PM :x:

The day was normal and today i kind watched a triggering movie but now I am not interested in how many days I make I more interested how much progress I make.

Today i just studied, watched a lil t.v. then exercise, talked to my friends etc like a normal day i would expect.

Counting days is great but when the number comes to zero it drains out motivation.

3 Likes