Beginning of a new chapter: Rajameghanan's diary

Without you guys, the forum would be empty.
Without the forum, the app would be empty.
Without the app, my fear to fail would be empty.
Without the fear, my responsibility would be empty.
Without the responsibility, my self control would be empty.
And without the self control, I would be empty.

To everyone, I am Rajameghanan. I used to stay active in the forum everyday. But I don’t. Particularly, from last year. Because of my self confidence, I didn’t come here. Because of my overconfidence, now I end up again on day 0.

Last year, December 31st. I relapsed which was my 192nd day. Since then, I fell into chaser effect often. Sometimes I came out of it. Now again, I fell to it. I never wanted this shit to happen again. But, I am always to pulled to it. Whatever I considered my barriers to do pmo, now they are no more.

In these 4 months, I broke all of them. I feel disgusting to tell this but that’s the truth. So, I am starting again from the scratch. I will be writing down about my feelings, thoughts and my tasklists and other stuffs everyday. I want to keep myself accountable to you guys and keep myself going towards right way.

Thank you for reading this. Let’s do it!

8 Likes

Welcome back brother.

What was your strategy to reach 192 days? To reach that level, you were doing a lot of things correctly. It’s probably one or two changes that need to be made to make permanent change.

3 Likes

My strategy was to keep myself busy everytime. Like I would be busy for 10 hours straight, because of my college and my travel time. After that, I was always surrounded by people everyday, every hour.

But now, I am not surrounded by as much as I used to be surrounded and I got more “alone” time in which I either spend on my mobile or I sleep. Though I think about working out or studying, I don’t focus on them so much.

6 Likes

As an introvert, this is my domain. My most productive hrs come when I am alone and this gives me all the reason to stop using this as an excuse for relapsing.

At one point I used to think you and @The_Rising_One were same person :rofl:

6 Likes

I too thought that we are same, once.

5 Likes

I see the same profile pics here, are you guys like the most active in this community?

5 Likes

Prince_king and forerunner is here too, also in other posts

4 Likes

April 26, 2024.

Today’s tasklist:

1. Workout
  2. Newspaper reading
  3. Subjects
  4. Reading a book (atleast 5 pages)
  5. Riding bike
  6. Learning excel
  7. Definitely no fap
  8. Cold shower

I will update the works done tonight.

5 Likes

great buddy!!!
waiting for knowing how your days went

4 Likes

Workout :red_circle:
Newspaper reading :red_circle:
Subjects :green_circle:
Reading a book (atleast 5 pages) :red_circle:
Riding bike :red_circle:
Learning excel :green_circle:
Definitely no fap :green_circle:
Cold shower :red_circle:

Well, the day didn’t go as planned. But I hope, I will follow properly. And I would say that I was in a brain fog too. It also had an impact today. So let’s see what happens hereafter. Good night guys.

3 Likes

Welcome back Bro. I remember you had a great going during the Ashes Challenge last year. Just to let you know there is a WWE Challenge going on currently. If you wish you can join us there.

5 Likes

Thank you for the call bro. I will join it.

3 Likes

Day 2 completed successfully. But due to fever, I didn’t do any tasks.

4 Likes

Long Time No See. How are you , brother ?

3 Likes

Fine sir. How are you doing? Amidst the continuous exams and travels, I can’t access the forum properly since this Jan.

3 Likes

30th April

Today’s tasklist

1. Workout
  2. Excel
  3. Reading books
  4. Reading newspaper
  5. Subjects
  6. Cold shower
  7. No pmo
4 Likes

The day was so empty. Full of brain fogs. I would say this is one of the worst days in my life. I woke up late, ate, slept, ate, slept and watched tv and phone. That’s it.

Since I woke up, I encountered a lot of brain fogs which just made me clueless. As per the tasklist, I took cold shower and didn’t do pmo. That’s it.

I need to push myself so hard but I am not doing it. This is really concerning :worried:

2 Likes

Today, I gotta do some works in Excel
Nothing special took place. Just another ordinary day. The day ended with watching Dhoni’s batting. That’s it for the day. Bye.

2 Likes

First time he got out this season.

2 Likes

Yes but that’s run out only. Not from any bowlers :triumph:

1 Like