Atheist NoFappers - 21 Days of strictly No PMO

Day 27. But I didn’t relapse at all buddy. What was your point again ?

Hey guys add me…
Priyankon; code: 1c11ad

Didn’t know there was an atheist section here.
Finally people with similar thoughts and logical productive discussions.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Stay strong!

1 Like

The most important thing is your integrity, your conviction broken is your essence broken.

1 Like

The impediment to action advances action,
What stands in the way becomes the way.

~Marcus Aurelius

2 Likes

Watching more would harm you more. Observe the trickery of the brain to coax you to watch dirt saying “Just A Little”, a deep promise echoing in the head saying again and again “no just a little, I won’t masturbate, I won’t get wrong mindset, just a little won’t matter”. Thus, gets convinced your subconscious brain and perhaps instantly to the idea which makes you watch that just a little stuff.

Hoping to quench the thirst you go the bank of the lust river thinking you need just some drops of it, but no, here you are, there is a whole river in front of you, it’s in your territory, you’ve got what you’ve ever wanted, there is nothing more good than this, there is no other thing more joyful and precious like this, it’s not bad, it’s beautiful, everybody is taking deep dive into it, why not I too do it, I haven’t lost all what I have yet, why not make the most of the moment, why not enjoy the life to the fullest, I am not harming anyone, I am not taking anything from anyone, this is just me and my world, I must enjoy it, I want to immerse myself into it, why not completely soak myself into it.

4 Likes

You’ve taken that fantasy bath, and now you’re physically and mentally squeezed, here comes the real world, the real objectives, the real things, the real motives, the real passions, the real feelings, the real people, the real interactions, the real breathing, the real sensations, the real situations, the real goals, the real aims…but you’re tired now and you got no power to face these affairs.
This is here, you say, all of that was an illusion, all of that was fake, all that was just a deception, all that was mere mindset.

3 Likes

The most deplorable fact of your living is that you are an organic scum, you too have sensations, you too are just like other wild animals. Irony is yet you consider yourself worthy of something, yet you think you’re capable. Yet, you take pride in your inheritance. Why doesn’t your mind revolt to animal instincts? Why doesn’t it do what you want it to do? Why are you a slave of those desires like animals? Why do you have to submit each time a thought appears in you head? Why?

Discipline and observation, look at the people around you, most are done with what they can possibly think of achieving, you unlike them, had promised yourself a heaven, a heaven that you by your own work independently would build, and you think you’re capable of. Obstacles hence must be removed forever, of which the lust is the biggest. It doesn’t deserve to snatch a single moment of your energy from you, No it doesn’t deserve any of you.

3 Likes

@speak.aditya.asia, @pieterdebeer48 @nagate @choprasherlyn02 @Priyankon
I’ve speculated some thoughts guys, please add more if I may have missed something.

1 Like

I’ll be back to jot down my thoughts, but yours have made me realize that I must get back to work. I wasn’t able to concentrate today and my mind was going again and again towards some dirty thoughts. Thanks a lot brother.

1 Like

The metamorphosis lies in understanding that each time one submits to lust, it’s like a cockroach going to frenzy on a bait full of poison.

3 Likes

It’s simple " don’t edge" . You can make it to 100 days or even 1000 days just don’t open those pics and videos. I know Everyone knows it yet fails because they want to edge without rubbing their meat.

4 Likes

There comes a moment every other day in which the scum upon lust starts washing away and the reality starts getting distant and meaningless. One touch, one stroke, one jerk seems to be the only solution to every misery of life. The enticement starts engulfing the mind and the body like a dense fluid. The inner voice starts to fade away and we start falling into the state of trance with no control upon the body. At that moment our conscience gathers all its courage and calls for our help, the one who pays heed to that voice and responds by turning away from lust triumphs out like a King but those who fail to listen to that inner voice and follow lust like a child behind the pied piper, fades away deep into the unending darkness.

4 Likes

@adidec28 I have read all your posts above. Your thoughts are great and enough to motivate anyone who actually doesn’t want to go to the poisonous bait , but that bait is pulling him towards itself. And now he is deciding to give up making excuse that just a little more poison wouldn’t kill me. Yes, it wouldn’t kill him today, but that simple error in judgement compounded over time will surely destroy him.
What I liked the most about your thoughts are that you have just plotted the whole cycle, the whole reality as it is. And that’s the biggest power a human being can acquire. Seeing thing as it is. Seeing the actual reality behind an illusion. That’s the quality which is needed to get success in any field. The essence of spirituality is to keep aside the illusions and see the reality as it is.
I too have bookmarked your posts and taken the screenshots to help me remind the reality whenever I want to go to eat that poison.
And yes @speak.aditya.asia you also have written a really great deal.
Thanks both of you to inspire a lot of people including me.

4 Likes

Really grateful for what you guys have written. I was a bit demotivated today about being unable to control my thoughts and resisting them, which eventually kept eating up my willpower to do what I had to do.
I’ll add up some stuff from myself tomorrow. :blush:

4 Likes

Ok so I’d done an experiment earlier and that had worked well in order to go fap free.
It works on iPhone.
iPhone has something called web filter in the settings, you can mention all the websites you want to block and it’s password protected, which means after you’re done with filling the websites which make you fap, make sure you’ve put proxy websites also, ask your mom or dad, to put a random password, tell them not to remember it, this will save you from subconsciously automated behavior of opening fap sites frequently.
Never ask them that password.

1 Like

Also found this
How long does reboot take?

Count me in… 21 days of no fap

@atheistkush welcome, share your code here with everyone, add people and stay motivated, don’t fap, never ever again, stay healthy stay calm.

1 Like

Only this app should be used as a means of social media until reboot is completed.

1 Like