Ask: does PMO really cause hair loss? Please help me 😭

Hi guys, do you think PMO really causes hair loss? I would love to hear your feedback. Thanks guysss

4 Likes

Excessive masturbation leads imbalanceness of testeroterone level which catalyzes the production of DHT which is the root cause of male pattern baldness…

Hair loss isn’t always due to fapping,it can be genetically affected also.

9 Likes

It does. I have experienced it. Best part is, you can stop from now on if you can commit. :slight_smile: #noFap

3 Likes

Mere nofap can’t stop completely. You need to take appropriate vitamins tablets to replenish the lost nutrients. Also most importantly, exercises dialy

7 Likes

If start nofap then my hairs health can be good again?

4 Likes

yes I believed it so and I practically experienced it. I have addicted more than 18yrs. Firstly last year2020 I used to fap more than once in a day. Slowly I believed at the age of 28 that I am no more a good looking guy because one side of my head has getting bald and no hair is left to grow. Even went to hair transplantion. ( Never did though by considering the side effects) Started turneing all my old pictures and cherished because those are the time i was looking good with my hairs. Multiple times I said myself that that’s it my life gone end. Someday I stopped for a while . I searched of myself what i have done to me( even containing to do so) I started mediating. I am applying ayurvedic oils for better growth and to cool my head. Stoped applying more oils.(this used to get dandruff and hair fall was more) Started combing and takecare of of hairs which is at present. Now, I can see in the mirror, I feel better and confident person who is getting thik hair again. ( Not the same but manageable) Lost hair can never be returned into fully recover but upto some extend it will cover your head that you won’t regret.If at the age of 29, if i see a change. I would strongly suggest you to stop fap for minimum 90 days. See yourself in the mirror. Compare before and after. And yes I do believe there are multiple factors genetics and all as well.So time to look yourself. TakeCare

2 Likes

I think Yes. It’s my personal experience. I have white hairs due to PMO and baldness.

Experience is the ultimate knowledge.

They start to come back slowly. Need to be patient:)

1 Like

It is your head???

Yea, that’s my head.
I’m living proof that semen retention works.

From how many years you are Addicted?

What’s your frequency? How many times a month?

1 Like

Bro. Take supplement of zinc and lecthin

2 Likes

Current age of you…?? How many times you do

1 Like

You have done excess of semen loss.

1 Like

You have full hair?
I’m 34
How old are you?

1 Like

I am 18 . In some portion on my head hairs volume is very less . I have white hairs

1 Like

You will recover soon bro.

2 Likes

Thank you all guys. I am so grateful to be here, full of supportive people. I love you all :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes