Ask: does PMO really cause hair loss? Please help me šŸ˜­

Not sure whether PMO causes haifall, but I did notice reduction in hairfall during my 30+ streaks

4 Likes

Nice what is your current streak and highest streak??And age plz tell bro

1 Like

Nice what is your current streak and highest streak??And age plz tell bro

Fapping caused hairloss to me. And mere 55 days of semen retention and iron and zinc tablets has stopped haifall.

3 Likes

28 years Male
CS - 8
HS - 78

Pleas tell me. Is nofap and semen retention different???

There is lot of genetics involvedā€¦ so cant garuantee success . but give it a try
Strict semen retention + yoga + massage ā€¦this should do the trick

1 Like

I do semen retention(hard mode) + healthy food + vitamins now and itā€™s working as you can see. But slow progress. Goal is to retain my semen for 1 year.

1 Like

1 year ?? are you single ?

I dont think you need 1 year of semen retention for this

1 Like

I think i need atleast 1,5 -2 years to fully recover my hair back to normal.
And yes Iā€™m single.

3 Likes

In simple words, No fap means no pmo. SR means no voluntary loss of semen that includes no voluntary ejaculations at all (except nightfall)

1 Like

you can go for 1.5-2 yearsā€¦But I strongly believe you dont need this just for hair fall controlā€¦ As I told a lot depends on genetics and age. so dont think that you will get your hairs back as they used to be in your teenage

1 Like

btw you are already 34ā€¦why single why dont you get into a relationshipā€¦isnt it hightime ?

1 Like

I donā€™t do this just to get my hair back. I wanna see what else this ā€œmagicalā€ semen retention has to offer beside physical changes. I have more power, my voice is deeper, even my eyes changed colour. Sounds ridiculous, but its the truth.

2 Likes

Humans are supposed to stay in relationships. And yes there are loyal people. you just need to be better and look for that type of person in your life.

1 Like

yes no wonder, we are already the weakest generation in the history of mankind

2 Likes

Me too need 2 years to fully recover the loss of 11 years

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.