Ashketchum's Journey

My age is 18 and i am addicted to PMO since i was 14. I have tried my times to get rid of this but i never succeed, i face mamy many relapses in my journey. My longest streak without PMO is 29 days. I have pimples and black spots on my face because of mus***, my confidence is low, I’m very less socialize, i also face hair loss. These are the negative effects which i face.

I never stop trying, i always try one more time, one more time…and so on…
I believe, i will leave this habit some day.

I need guidance and help from those who have successfully leave this habit & from anyone

I write about my condition, feelings and progress in this dairy on daily basis.

I have full faith in God, He will help me!!!

8 Likes

Start with setting milestone like 7 days , 14 days , 30 days and so on. It’s a tough process and it’s meant to be because the award is a beautiful life ahead and you got to earn it.
Don’t give in the urges , whenever you have unbearable urge apply ice or take cold shower.
Start by setting small goals.
Remeber You are not alone in this fight , I was in your place too. If I can come out of it , you can too.
Starting week will be tough , then later on you will gain powers to control your reaction towards those urges, along with many benefits like no hair fall, feeling confident , great sexual energy which you can use it in other activities and so on.
Good luck mate :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @tuku for motivating & supporting me. I will set some small goals for me. I believe i definitely come out of this.

2 Likes

We are with you and will be watching your daily progress friend :+1:

2 Likes

I am not a successful man but there is this man @Forerunner after 13 years of Failures… now he is on Day 130 of hard mode.

He has a good group called … Hero 90 day challenge.
It got the tools to start The climb.

5 Likes

DAY 1 COMPLETED :triangular_flag_on_post:

Today i feel urges in afternoon but i went to sleep. I feel very tired and have little motivation today. I do meditation for 5 minutes. I read some posts/topics in this app, to be on track.

Overall my day is ‘Average’ :grinning:

My next goal is to complete “3 Days”

3 Likes

DAY 2 COMPLETED :triangular_flag_on_post:

I have no urges today. A watch a good movie today to fresh my mind. I help my mother in her works to keep myself busy, i feel very good with my mom. Only 1 day left to achieve my second goal i.e. 3 days.

Overall my day is ‘Good’ :blush:

3 Likes

DAY 3 COMPLETED :triangular_flag_on_post:

I have no urges today. I do a lot of work today. I do more study than usual. I am happy to achieve my second goal, but i have to travel a long journey.

Overall my day is ‘Average’ :grinning:

My next goal is “7 Days”

4 Likes

Dont look far ahead…or … you will get Tired of all this…soon.

Just focus on Today. Say No to Urges… Just This present moment.

4 Likes

You are doing good @Ashketchum07 , just try not to take a peek or open triggering videos. It will be hard to beat the urges since you are just starting out. Stay away and stay clean.

3 Likes

DAY 4 COMPLETED :triangular_flag_on_post:

I do meditation and breathing exercises in morning. I feel some urges in the evening, but i don’t think about it and keep doing my work, after some time the urges are gone.
3 days left to complete my 7 day Goal!!!

Overall my day is ‘Good’ :blush:

4 Likes

DAY 0 :pensive:

I released. I was alone at home in the evening, the urges started hitting me constantly, i control myself for a while but after sometime i can’t keep control on myself and i end up with watching P*** and Mas*****.

3 Likes

You’ve got this buddy. Don’t stress on it too much, you’ll get another chance to do it right.

3 Likes

When the urges hits you hard, remember why you started , remember how many times you have been defeated by this urges , remember that it is you who decides to fight back or just give in.

Tip: since being alone was your trigger for the urges, try not to be alone , go for a walk or something or just call some old friends ,they always sparks interesting conversations since you guys know each other.

3 Likes

Thanks guys @tuku @Sacred i really need someone advice. I have decided that whenever i will alone at home, i will go for a walk.
I will fight back, i never lose hope, i remember why i have start this journey, i will back on track!!!

2 Likes

Weak … choose to stay down
Stronger ones… Try Again.

3 Likes

I am back here after many days. October is my worst month of 2019, i relapse even 2 times some days.
This is my October, red circle represents relapses.

I decided to take “No Nut November Challenge”

:pushpin:I have made some rules/ Discipline for me to complete this Challenge:

1. Daily morning walk
  2. Meditation
  3. Listen Motivational Music
  4. Daily Check-in
  5. No Newspaper / Magazines(Trigger for me)
  6. Restricted mode on YouTube
  7. Give maximum time to studies
  8. Read the reasons of nofap.

:pushpin:I write here the reason of my nofap journey.

1. To boost my confidence
  2. Want to focus more on studies(increase concentration)
  3. Reduce social anxiety
  4. To reduce my hairfall
  5. Reduce my pimples
  6. For more energy.
4 Likes

November is your month. Go win it brother :fire:

3 Likes

DAY 1 COMPLETED :fire:

November Challenge - 1/30 (3.33%)

I go for a morning walk, listen good music, do a lot of study tomorrow. Some urges came in afternoon but i just opened my dairy and read the reasons of my nofap journey.

2 Likes

Want to join November Challenge with me @tuku??

2 Likes