Ashketchum's Journey

Ya sure… why not…

2 Likes

DAY 2 COMPLETED :fire:

November Challenge - 2/30 (6.67%)

A nice day for me. No urges yesterday. I watched a movie with my family, it feels very nice. This time, I’m more determined that “I will complete the challenge”.

Thanks God for Day 2.

2 Likes

DAY 3 COMPLETED :fire:

November Challenge - 3/30 (10%)

Amazing day for me, i went to my uncle’s home, i have talked a lot with him. I completed my daily study target, i keep busy all throughout the day. No urges yet.

Thanks God!!!

3 Likes

May i join with your nofap journey with you?

2 Likes

Of course @farhansaputrayahman, you can join me in my nofap journey :blush:.

DAY 4 COMPLETED :fire:

November Challenge - 4/30 (13.33%)

Yesterday i met some old friends of my school and i walked outside with them, we remembered the old memories of our school. Yesterday was a nice day. Some urges were came but i didn’t react on them and keep doing my work.

Thanks God!!! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

DAY 5 COMPLETED :fire:

November Challenge - 5/30 (16.67%)

Yesterday was a very tough day for me, i got more urges to watch ■■■■ but i keep reminding myself the reason of my nofap journey, i keep telling myself “This time prove yourself, Man”.

Thanks God !!!:pray:t2:

2 Likes

DAY 6 COMPLETED :fire:

November Challenge - 6/30 (20%)

I watched a good movie yesterday, just to keep myself busy. Daily morning walk and jogging helps me a lot to stay on the track. This community is great, i regularly read the posts in the forum to gain motivation.

Thanks God!!!:pray:t2:

2 Likes

DAY 7 COMPLETED :fire:

November Challenge - 7/30 (23.33%)

One week completed, i achieved this streak after 6 months. Yesterday i can’t go for jogging because i had fever, just a common cold. I’m happy to see myself on day 7 as i achieved it after so many relapses.

Thanks God!!! :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Congrats on crossing one week :fire: keep climbing the mountain. The mountain might be an steep upward road but just imagine how the view will be when you reach the top.

3 Likes

Hey brother haven’t heard from you for a while, how you doing?

2 Likes

Where are you, brother?

Gotta catch all the remaining days left this year!

1 Like