Aoshigreen's Diary [39M]

Tuesday 29th March :-1:

Right now it feels hard to say,
Current stress, heavy worry motivated me to pmo - pmo seems least of my worries, Iā€™m sorry to say :pray:

But I realise, its not the first time and maybe not the last, but we canā€™t let our addiction keep us down as it always has been, in one way or another.

I think itā€™s better to clean ourselves up, donā€™t hang your shame for everyone to see, but stand tall, wash, put on clean clothes and a nice smell, know that we are sinners with confidence,ā€¦ Not with reverence to sin, but with acceptance and confidence that God is perfect, and knows us through and through, all our sin, all our troubles and worry, our stupid errors and things we do, the things we wish we didnā€™t, and the true desire for simple peace, simple grace, simple trust and simple tears to be in His Home - which means understanding loving and forgiving our brothers and sisters.

We got to live and walk in His Presence, become attentive that life is living all around us. Life is vibrating, and if only we could dive in, and let Godā€™s stream help us flow through life :pray:

Wed 30th March :+1:

It was a good day :pray::raised_hands:
@Rohitash the times I felt closer to God and unoccupied by the world were when I was getting early nights, and taking every opportunity to be at Mass - going every morning, and having confession at weekends. Itā€™s always been a nice routine, early nights, Mass before work and that time for admitting my faults with the desire for a cleaner, purer heart.

Life can be hard, competitive and very uncertain, but giving it all up and just wanting God and His Peace removes what seems fixed.
Itā€™s too easy to make God into an idea, which Iā€™m guilty of, but to recognise God as The Father, -as a real person, not of skin and bone but of spirit, personality and humour- is secure.

To have a mind fixed on God, we let go of the world - fails/achievements. Our fails become our experiences, and achievements dependant on Him to be good and faithful,ā€¦ actually both failure and success become dependent on Him, itā€™s ultimately from Him we want forgiveness and wisdom as humans can and will make mistakes.
But I feel God is like The Good Dad at His sonā€™s Saturday football game cheering him on :pray:

1 Like

Yes bro, completely agree with youā€¦He is our real and eternal Father and he is always there with us in every circumstancesā€¦we just need to believe that and keep counting on meā€¦all the e, everytimeā€¦He is the greatest of all Great onesā€¦Amenā€¦ Glory to Godā€¦God bless you bro

1 Like

Thurs 31st March :+1:

I had choir practice this evening which felt wonderful and good. Theyā€™re great people, weā€™re singing great music, and itā€™s truly pleasing to be part singing again from score. My tenor buddy is a legend and we make great sounds together blending with the choir. Things like this remind me I donā€™t need much more in life and life opens up :pray: