Any good website

Guys do you know any good dating website

I want to get a partner

Thanks for reading

Please post if u know

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2:bro!

You should know by now that dating shouldn’t be done on websites rather face to face.

I am not a fan and dont support the dating, girlfriend, and then getting married part.

But if you are going to do that, you should go out yourself and search right?

3 Likes

I have a built-in calender, but if you don’t have that, you can use Google Calender

Idk about that, if you find one, also let me know how to find one for myself

5 Likes

Savage bro :rofl::rofl::rofl: you literally roasted him

3 Likes

In Hindi it sounds good : Yeh koi r**dikhaana hai

5 Likes

Good to get myself roasted :joy::joy:

I’m happy for myself that bcz of me , someone got laugh :joy::joy:

4 Likes

No problem bro. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

There are none to be honest. All dating apps are biased towards women. You’ll end up swiping right continuously, not get any matches, get desperate and buy the premium version. I’ve seen it happen so u don’t recommend dating apps.

But if you wanna try it out, not taking into account your success rate with it, then try tinder or bumble. Tinder is less biased compared to bumble. Just make sure that you don’t end up buying premium. It’ll help you get better selection in girls not gonna lie. But in my opinion that much money for a better selection of women is not really worth it.

I suggest you actually go out and meet women in social hangout places or any community as such. If you can’t go to such places and your stock of known women have exhausted then try your luck in Instagram itself. In my opinion Instagram is the best dating app. But don’t go after Instagram models or thots. You’ll get scammed

4 Likes

Yeah my friend also got his girlfriend from Tinder, they have been in a relationship for 2 years now.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: agreed, at one time even I used to chat with 4-5 separate girls on Insta.

Best

2 Likes

All I got was horny housewifes who wanted to bang. Maybe I shouldn’t have put professional eater in my bio

2 Likes

Makes sense right coz you can send memes and funny videos and keep the chat alive. They might even think you are funny because of it even if your sense of humour is horseshit

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::fire::fire::eyes:

Twenchy charc.

1 Like

Yeah memes have that power :joy:

2 Likes

Soberford dictionary
@WalKir good job

2 Likes

Yeah, a girl also messaged me on insta,

But it was a fake id of my friends

3 Likes

Fake IDs are fun. You can mess around with them

3 Likes

I pretended to be a sakht londa by bro zoning her (which master Govind taught us), but ended up being “BC zoned”

3 Likes

Bro zoning girls always work. If they are genuine girls that is😂

2 Likes

I bro zoned her, and she/he turned out to be a bro

5 Likes