Any good website

images (1)

4 Likes

Well, I don’t want to f*** my sleep, I have to wake early, so goodnight

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: go sleep, goodnight

2 Likes

You should watch a video from the channel Alexander Grace.
About the tinder experiment. A girl poses as a guy on tinder and she gets depressed a week later.
Kinda proves that such sites are really fucked up. Unless you’re absolutely lucky, no way you’ll get a girl.
That’s the brutal reality of this world.

2 Likes

Bye bro. I have some arguing to do. I had a draft saved in a thread but i can’t find it now

2 Likes

by any chance asked her to send :bikini: pics only to get glimpses of vain :rooster:

Would have been horrific :skull:

2 Likes

Nah, rather reject their sexual advances towards you and be the sigma male. Even real girls would be pissed off. I kinda enjoy these things. Very few things can actually shake up a girl like rejection.

3 Likes

Good :)))

Twenchy charc.

Truly horrifying.

Imagine getting depressed after asking a girl for nudes and end up realising her penis is bigger than yours

3 Likes

Oh god. I’d be dead that way lol.

1 Like

:skull::joy::joy::joy::sob:

Insecurity triggered

I use alot of emojis, i shouldn’t use now.

1 Like

I really recommend everyone to watch this video.
And his channel is pretty good too
Kinda like redpill but he doesn’t hate women but the things he spoke are brutal and true.

Women really have it a lot easy when it comes to dating especially online. Men are like fodder to them. Of course you got a chance to score a goal but the probability is extremely low.

And to some extent men (simps) are responsible for this too, along with feminism.

2 Likes

Truuuuuuuuuuu :100::100::100::100:

Yeah bro, you should purify your posts :joy::joy:.

The best way to get a girlfriend is to not look for her.

2 Likes

Exactly! That’s why I’m looking for friends with benefits now. Much easier to be honest

2 Likes

And how would I get a girlfriend by not looking for one?

Bruh :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

By chasing the dreams. Chase the girls, lose both.

2 Likes