Any Christians?

It’s all good bro. Just try to get right back up. Don’t let this messup take you all the way back because you’ve already made so much progress.

Added you dc, here’s my code 9c971a

I would say you had give me a worthy example to follow, please stay strong and faithful in the next streak.

Please add mine too. 4e9c71

@josh747shin 105 days is amazing. It wasn’t for nothing and progress was still made. One of the hardest things to do is to get back up from a fall. I’m with you brother. Time to get back up and keep moving forward. Pray, ask God for forgiveness, and then receive His forgiveness by faith.

Thanks for the support guys, will continue to fight, now I’m once again reminded how hard it is to start again, the constant reminder of how I failed after trying so hard and that I got nothing much to lose, as I am back to day 1, but I know I must fight !

@josh747shin @stale @Philippians413 @rusty922 @CaptainMan
He who began a good work in you will finish it! Let’s get back up and keep going. God has a plan for our lives.

@jslee132 i feel the shame, but am still fighting

don’t despair, no matter how shaky you feel today. The war is winnable. With God’s help, you can resist. You can reclaim ground from the enemy and turn thorny fields into gardens. Jesus has pledged his help for every fight you face today. Will you trust him?

I read it from desiringgod.com and think to share it with you.

Would like to join… my Code is 025033

After relapsing i was led astray for a couple days… But thank God now i see again how wonderful his presence is in my life.

@edward.escamilla Good to have you back and on this journey together.

I relapsed today and wasted a 13 days streak. It happened because I didn’t do my devotional three consecutive days. I had no time at the day and in the night, instead of read the Bible and pray for Jesus, I said: “tomorrow I’ll make it”. It made me weak and now I wasted a good streak. I was feeling like a could make 50 days, and now I know that I need military discipline on my daily devotional (Bible, prayer, worship+praise; about 1 hour). Pray for me brothers, and correct me if I said something wrong in English here.

Thanks bro. Hope your streak lasts longer this time. I’ll be here right by you.

You’ve got this man. Keep relying on the Lord he knows all things and can do all things!

Hey guys, I’m new here. Would anyone like to add me? 30fee7

Yeah I learn to have my devotional time, and a lot of times it help me to not fall again. Yeah spiritual dicipline is a good thing to fight for. Keep fighting brothers.

Added. Keep fighting together

Just wanted to share that it is actually biblical that sexual immortality brings a type of shame.

Proverbs 6:32-33
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
A wound and dishonour shall he get: and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

How are you guys? Keep fighting