Any Christians?

I’m a christian too doing this for crhist. Question what that codes means, i’m new here can sombody help me?

2 Likes

Thanks, i alredy added you, my code bea7a0

1 Like

Hi, i alredy added you. bea7a0 my code.

1 Like

Going strong on this journey. So glad to see other brothers (& maybe sisters) in Christ fighting for this as well.

d377d3 is my code. Let’s overcome this together.

6 Likes

Hi guys
I’m new in this forum and app
I’m christian from Indonesia
Age 21. I really wanna quit this addiction. Hope this forum (and you guys) will help.
9c2cc2 please add me and together we can overcome this addiction

5 Likes

I’m a Christian and need accountability.

1 Like

I happen to be OF the LDS faith and would be happy to help you. My sharing code is:e13b3d

Please add me need a Christian accountability partner still a noob with the app so don’t ubderstand the app so well, but here my code ea914e

1 Like

Hi guys!

God is good. We will be free :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

I know what your going through. As a Christian woman I think it’s really hard to talk about this to anyone. I’m afraid of being judged or looked at differenly so I totally relate.
Add my code 901fae

8 Likes

I think if I could connect with someone when I feel urges coming I could be convinced not to follow through. Some accountability sounds helpful. Here’s my code 2dd8f7

1 Like

I’m new here and would like a Christian accountability partner as well. Here’s my code: cf164f

3 Likes

I will add you brother. Stay strong in Jesus name. Don’t forget to pray for this journey as well. Amen. My code : 826714

2 Likes

Added you. God bless. :muscle:

1 Like

Yes newly become a Christian. Nearly a year now.

I’m a Christian, studying at bible college and in the pursuit of holiness! Hit me up mate! 58cba7

1 Like

I am with you in the name of Jesus Christ !!

My code is 33754f.

No one has greater love than the one who gives his life for his friends.
John 15:13 NIRV

from South Korea

4 Likes

Hello friends, I am looking for an accountability partner. I am Catholic. Age: 30 yrs. Male. Struggling with PMO for the last 18 years. I have tried rebooting but have always failed. I feel hopeless, depressed and worthless. I want someone to journey with as I take up this challenge. I seriously feel some times to end up my life out of sheer frustration. But I just want give a last try. Hope God is merciful and heals me of this terrible disease.

My Sharing code is b1b29f

2 Likes

42b6e6. Let’s win this race together

1 Like

Hey, guys!
I really hope you make the difference in this generation. I know we can make this together. We are strong. God bless you!

3 Likes