Any Christians?

I add you too.
Sim, concerteza honraremos!

@brasileiro that’s great! Yes, we are all standing together. Let’s keep going!!!

@Kinhus that’s great! Welcome brother! I’m 19 days. Let’s keep going. I added you.
My code is a9bda8

Thank you man. I add you too
Hope we walking together.

Finally fell bros… On the 16th day… Won’t binge though because i definately do feel like i’m making progress i just made a mistake. Back to day 0 but progress isn’t measured by days.

@edward.escamilla I almost fell last night when I couldn’t sleep. Still fighting for my life. I am happy that you committed yourself to get back up and not binge. You made real progress!

Though a righteous person falls seven times, he will get up, but the wicked will stumble into ruin.
Proverbs 24:16

A large part of me wants to encourage you all.

There are going to be some days that are harder than others, some times when you’re so bored that all you can think about is falling.

I know my hardest struggle in the beginning was thinking “I’m only up to 3 days, that’s not much to lose”.
It’s not about how many times you fall or how much you struggle, it’s about how many times you get back up and say to this addiction “you don’t control me”.

Right now you might be thinking “what’s the point” or “why bother” we bother for our wives, our husbands, whether present or future. We also bother for the sake of our God who has faced every temptation and who loves us and is changing us to be more like Him.

@Survivor thank you for the word of encouragement. Definitely today is one of those days… feel depressed, weak, directionless, with no motivation. Some days I feel on top of the world and everything is going great. Other times, I’m in the valley and just don’t even know anything anymore. I know there’s nothing to go back to and falling won’t help, but there’s always that voice that says, “just give in.” A lie that promises that somehow by falling things will be better or I’d feel better. I know It’d only make me worse and nothing would ever change. I’m holding on, but today, life sucks.

Been going okay since new years eve. I don’t know how to change timer. Just got the app. I’m a Catholic. Longest streak was 4months and I’m hoping to beat it. Looking to have a highly competitive accountability companion.

8a7727

One step, one punch, one day at a time

@jslee132 @edward.escamilla, if you need someone to talk to, we’re here for you brothers. “He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it in you”

@donkeykong Thank you. Felt really down today and eventually gave in. Getting back up again.
Congrats on hitting 30 days! :slight_smile:

@jslee132 oh brother, you’re always motivating us, I feel sad for you… but I know you and @edward.escamilla are gonna get up and get back to the fight. The war isn’t over yet! Go win it!

Sharing this song that’s been meaningful to me lately. Perfect prayer song at many points of our nofap journey

This song is perfect for this moment. Thank you

@brasileiro and @donkeykong I am so thankful and encouraged by you. Thank you for your support. Sometimes when we fail, we can end up staying and having a pity party instead of getting right back up. By the grace of God, I am back up now. Thank you family for caring about me.

Sometimes I want to say something but I’m afraid because my English is very rusty. I’ll try, but sometimes I’ll use the translator. I can understand, but I can’t write rigth.

Hey everyone, this is my code 328ba2, I really want to share my streak so I can be faithful to myself, please add

Added you DC. add me too: d8fd68

@DC_22 I added you!
My code is a9bda8

Guys, I relapsed last night, from 105 back to 0, man it’s depressing to start again