Any Christians 2020?

Hi again guys, i realised i forgot to add my sharing code. I should say that the most effective tip i have in overcoming this sin is to walk in the spirit and rely on Gods grace to pull us through.
Code:
kdlnsp

1 Like

Brothers, my reading for today, turned up some very comforting words:
“They who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength.”
Isaiah 40:31

My code : 5dalif
Hey guys, im christian too. Im new guy here. Just got 1 day. Hopefully reach 30Days

4 Likes

No Insta; No Youtube; No Etc. = No Peeking

DAY 60!

I SEEK REFUGE IN GOD FOR THE REJECTED SATAN

IN THE NAME OF GOD, THE MOST BENEFICENT, THE MOST MERCIFUL

“Indeed, God will not change the condition of people until they change what is in themselves.”

“O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of God. Indeed, God forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped.

ON PIETY

In His Name, be He glorified.

My Dear and Loyal Brothers!

I have been thinking recently of the principles of “piety” and “good deeds”, which, after belief, are taken most often as fundamentals in the view of The Holy Book.

“Piety” is to avoid sins and what is forbidden, while to perform “good deed” is to act within the sphere of what is commanded and in the way of gaining God’s pleasure.

Although repelling evil and attracting benefit always take precedence, in these times of destruction, extravagance, and enticing sensuality, the repelling of evil-doing and giving up of grave sins, which constitute “piety”, have become essential and have gained priority.

Since destruction and negative currents have reached horrific proportions at this time, “piety” forms the strongest foundation in the face of them.

One who performs the obligatory religius duties doest not commit grave sins will be saved.

“Good deeds” performed with sincerity among grave sins such as those are successful to only a very small degree.

Also, under these difficult conditions, an insignificant “good deed” becomes like much.

Furthermore, within “piety” is a sort of “good deed”.

For it is compulsory to give up what is unlawful.

Performing a compulsory act gains a reward equal to many acts are “additional reward”.

In times such as these, through a small act and giving up hundreds of sins, avoiding a single unlawful act in the face of the attacks of thousands of sins is equal to performing hundreds of compulsory acts.

With the intension and aim of avoiding sins in the name of “piety”, this important point constitutes a significant “good deed” proceeding from ‘negative’ worship.

The most important duty of Human at this time must be to take “piety” as the basis of their conduct.

Since in the present-day form of social life every minute a person is-confronted with hundreds of sins, for sure, through “piety” and the intension of avoiding them, it is as though hundreds of good works have been performed.

It is well known that twenty men can not construct in twenty days a palace which one man destroys in one day.

And while it is necessary for twenty men to work in the face of one man’s destruction, in the face of thousands of destructive agents at the present time, the very great resistense and effectiveness of a repairer like the “religion” is truly extraordinary.

If these two reciprocal forces were at the same level, the success and triumph in the repairs the “religion” would achieve would be miraculous.

1 Like
               Day 61!

His is the dominion

That is to say, ownership is altogether His.

As for you, you are both His property, you are owned by Him, and you work in His property.

This phrase announces the following joyful and healing news:

"O mankind! Do not suppose that you own yourself, for you have no control over any of the things that concern you; such a load would be heavy.

Also, you are unable to protect yourself, to avoid disasters, or to do those things that you must.

In which case, do not suffer pain and torment without reason, the ownership is another’s.

The Owner is both All-Powerful and All-Merciful; rely on His power and do not cast aspersions on His mercy!

Put grief behind you, be joyful! Discard your troubles and find serenity!"

It also says: "The universe, which you love, to which you are connected and which grieves you by its confusedness and which you are unable to put right, is the property of an All-Powerful and Merciful One.

So hand over the property to its Owner, leave it to Him.

Attract His pleasure, not His harshness.

He is both All-Wise and All-Merciful.

He has free disposal over His property and administers it as He wishes.

Whenever you take fright, say like a wise person who believes:

“Let’s see what the Master does; whatever He does, it is best, see it well, and do not interfere!"

1 Like

JESUS is the only way… Repent… Pray daily…

1 Like
               Day 62!

The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said, “O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse, masturbation, LGBT, etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power.”

The Prophet only tells two ways:
1. Married; or
2. Fasting

If there really is another way …

Surely he will tell ! because …

The Prophet said according to what God taught !

Not based on his desires !

In conclusion there are only two ways …

There is NO THIRD !

I see most young people now difficult to get married because of many factors …

Then the only way is FASTING !

You can try various kinds of fasting …

Starting from the simplest …

to the most difficult (fasting Prophet/King Daud/David peace be upon him )

Choose what suits you !

Don’t you say …

I fasted but still do PMO !

But say …

Already fasting still do PMO, what if not fasting ?!

O friends, all takes time …

Be patient in fasting …

Everything will be fine in time !

1 Like

It wont help if you still see Christ as a prophet and not the God incarnate, The second person of the Blessed Trinity.

3 Likes

Amen, Christ is the only begotten son of God. Therefore he is God with man’s nature. What an absolutely amazing blessing when you think about it! God’s son came into creation to save man! Praise God!

5 Likes

Hi brothers,
I have had to reregister. Some of you may know me as DeterminedBloke. This is my new nic. Had to reset my phone and lost passwords and acess to the old account. My new code: ftn6bz

2 Likes

Look guys I know why @Andi see Christ a prophet as he is actually might be a Muslim. I seen his pic on a Muslim topic in the forum. I don’t support nor view Christ the same way @Andi does. I just thought I would mention it so we that take part in this topic can decide how to act upon it and also to ask @Andi to respect the topic and the followers of the topic and most importantly to respect God and the Trinity if my theory is correct that he is a Muslim to leave if he can’t respect this topic.

3 Likes

Hi Mr B,
Am really glad i found this forum. Been backsliding for years. And the truth is the thing that has been holding me back with a right relationship with god is my sin of lust. I am hoping with support and diacipline i will overcome. My code:ftn6bz

1 Like
                65 Days!

“Indeed, God will not change the condition of people until they change what is in themselves.”

Has finished reading the book of:

Being Hungry Makes You Healthy

One meal a day and ...

you'll look 20 years younger!

by Yoshinori Nagumo, M.D.

When you can apply what is taught in this book [with God’s permission], then …

You can be free (99,99%) from PMO [with God’s permission]

Peace be upon all of you

2 Likes

@Andi Do you know Christ Jesus to be your Lord and savior?

Good Job n Big Thanks @Andi
Your messages are very valuable and precious
You looked have strong faith and deep knowledge
I’m with you
God Bless You

2 Likes

You’re welcome :pray:

I’m happy if the messages can be useful for others : )

Peace be upon you @Light2

Pls @Andi , @Light2, if you arent Christians pls create a new post somewhere. You guys have to respect that. The topic of this post is so clear that it’s meant for Christians only. The other guys who are Christians in this group would never interfere with Muslim posts. So I want you guys too to respect that. Your Islamic religion talks about respect and honour too. I would be most obliged to see only Christians here in this post

1 Like

Hi Brothers.
Would ask you to read psalm 91 for encouragement and protection.

3 Likes

I love psalm 91 I was blessed to get it in 'n birthday card last year. My favorite chapters in the Bible are in the book of Isaiah 42 and 43. It is where God tells you that you are His. It is also super encouraging and motivational. It gives me goosebumps and almost tears when I read it.

Hope it that you guys read it. Isaiah 42 and 43.

God bless

3 Likes

Praise God! Never lose your wonder for Christ. Jesus came down and humbled himself as a man. He was born as a baby, only to later be crucified as a man for all mankind. What an amazing story and amazing God we have!

2 Likes