Anon diary entry

I am been addicted too this habit from long time with this diary i want to create new journey and going to end this habit with ongoing long streak.

Highest streak-11 days

No PMO

Peek|Edge=Relapse (I will reset my streak)

Day 1:unlock:
Completed my day 1 successfully with no edge no urges.I Kept myself busy throughout the day so i didnt even get hit by urges.
With ending this bad habit i am going to start some new habits with this journey.wish me good luck guys.
#DON’T RELAPSE.
#I CAN DO THIS.
MY SHARING CODE-fwa5qk join me on this journey.
Day 2:lock:…i can unlock it…:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Hey man are you Japanese?

2 Likes

Nahh bruhh im indian…

3 Likes

Ahhhh!!! Hindi man

2 Likes

Yeahhh‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

3 Likes

Day 2 : :unlock:
I get urges at morning fade them away easily…in afternoon i edged little opened screen for a minute…them come back to senses the next second.and tilted my mind away from that i get up n walk…n faded that hard urges…and here i completed the second…day.of my streak. Day 3 gonna be better than this i will make sure that.

DAY 3 :lock:

4 Likes

Lol .The flames in the photo’s… literally how i feel urges… …hope…i dont burn in them…

3 Likes

Fighting man

1 Like

This smile on face this will gets better on …next day.

2 Likes

I like it

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

1 Like

DAY 3 :unlock:
Completed Day 3 successfully
Not edged.
Not peek.
Urges come n goo…not payed attention to them
The first clean day of my streak.
And wish the all would be the same .
I can feel energy…in my body.just not doing it makes my mind so relax and calm… Going for Day 4…

DAY 4 :lock:

3 Likes

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

3 Likes

DAY 4 :unlock:

I completed here day 4.Today i got little peeked on social media in afternoon…N little edged got to my sense close that all up.n sit n calm down myself .ane…faded the urge.Social media is really triggering gotta get away from that.Overall not clean day like yesterday…But day 5 will be the clean day …i can do this.

DAY 5 :lock:

2 Likes

I think you should dopamine detox then you will get a real enjoyment.

2 Likes

I will try it tomorrow…n will let u know :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

You peeked and edged!!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: gotta stop it slowly slowly…

3 Likes

Relapsed on day 5.

Social media is the biggest trigger …if i didn’t opened it today it will never happened.i am deleting it for good.
. getting triggered by social media is risky.
. Soo for this…i deleted it…
…i am glad i reached this much day.but this is not enough i will Going to start it all over again.With new self rules…and daily schedule.
Taking it in positive way…and will break this.
On
Day 0 again never mind…
Will overcome this.

.Day 1 :lock: