Anon diary entry

So you relapsed

Bro avoid peeking and edging totally, I think you should take peeking as a relapse, it will be hard in the beginning, you might fall for it a couple of times but you have to train for it bro, resetting the streak after you peek will make your mind aware that peeking is out of bounds.

2 Likes

Yeashh thanks bruhhhā€¦ @The_integrous_one from now on
Peek= Relapse.
Edge=Relapse.
I will reset my streak if any of this would happen.

2 Likes

Yeah bro, you can do this :muscle::muscle::muscle:
And just for motivation let me tell you I havenā€™t peeked or edged even once in my current streak of 86 days, not boasting but letting you know itā€™s possible, if I can do this you can too.
Accidental triggers are a different case, but never ever search for anything erotic intentionally.

3 Likes

Yeahh bruh accidental triggers .are the ones who led to searchā€¦ i can do itā€¦clean days are the best days

1 Like

When you come across an accidental trigger just take deep breaths, if you have an option of deleting it or reporting it do that, it feels really good when you actually click on ā€œnot interestedā€ Option when you see something triggering by accident.
And if you are talking about insta, just unfollow any account you feel is harmful for you, and if you still come across something, click on three dots then click on not interested :relieved:

2 Likes

I did that before :joy::joy: and it actually feels good.

Yesā€¦bruh i don follow any such accountsā€¦:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: But the search bar is worst thing nerver mind i minimising its use.i canā€™t delete it directly it willremind more if i delete it.soo first i minimise its use then ā€¦gonna delete it.

Thats the best thing :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I get a thought of peek but just remind it will reset my streakā€¦:joy::joy: and i donā€™t get the second thought .it stoppedā€¦it actually works.

2 Likes

Completed DAY 1 :ballot_box_with_check:

Clean day no peek no edge.
I deleted social media totally.
I meditate today 10 min it felt good.
@The_integrous_one the atom app really helped me its good.
I read like 30 pages of book called atomic habits.
ā€¦today like I didnā€™t get any urges some accidental triggers i was going to get urged then I clicked the three dotsā€¦as @The_integrous_one saidā€¦ and selected not interestedā€¦ :joy::joy: it really feels awesome like killing it.

3 Likes

Atomic habits is a really good book by the way you should have itā€™s hard copy it would be beneficial.

3 Likes

Yes i have hard copy of it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: its really feel good to readā€¦
pdf sucks eyesā€¦

2 Likes

Ah good to know.

Fccyeeeah bro :joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle:

2 Likes

My friend sended me some videos.
I couldnā€™t helped it n i watched it.
Just that got me triggered and i relapsed.
Less self controlā€¦gotta fix this.

2 Likes

Unfriend & block that idiot first, anyone stopping you from growing in your life isnā€™t worth your friendship. Cut them off from your life ruthlessly.
Choose your friends wisely.

2 Likes

Yeah i warned him.but i have to make my mind ao strong that even if i get such accidental triggeres.i should put myself out of it.

2 Likes

Itā€™ll get better with time, first step is to tell all your friends that you are practicing no fap and tell them to not send any triggering stuff, even if someone does just directly delete it without clicking on the play button or the link if thereā€™s a link. I get such messages very less now because almost all of my friends know I am on no fap, even if someone sends something I directly delete without opening

2 Likes

Yes broā€¦ #defence_mode.
Day 1
Again :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: on day 1.
Less urges.:white_check_mark:
Clean dayāœ…
Workout for 1 hr.:white_check_mark:
Will expand this list slowly slowly.
Ready for day 2 :bowing_man:

1 Like

Day 2
Now i minimise the social mediaā€¦the urges got lesser .
No peek.:white_check_mark:
No edge .:white_check_mark:
Clean day.:white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark:

Clean day :white_check_mark:

I am.currently at my home i am ending up wasting lots of time.here n there.in my free time.could not giving time to my self.my lots of time going waste.even i have more important things to doā€¦
I always like i will do it tomorrow ā€¦ throwing in tomorrow but that tomorrow never came.
Making daily schedule and following it becomes very difficult forā€¦meā€¦gotta do something for thatā€¦
Not consistent about anythingā€¦:person_facepalming:t2::person_facepalming:t2::person_facepalming:t2:
I get urges today but not too muchā€¦

2 Likes

I think you should make a schedule like planning for the upcoming days. Make a TO - DO LIST. It helps lot cutting down procrastination.

2 Likes