Agantuk's Diary [20 M]

Cool, all the best buddy.

It’s going not that great, tbh.

1 Like

Day 1

I just kept on lying on my bed like a cockroach, unable to even sit in most times. I have turned like this a lot and my physical being is destroyed. Still hoping to start exercises and studies from tomorrow.

Good night!

1 Like

2022-06-28T18:13:00Z

Day 2

In first half of the day, I remained idle on my bed. Nothing much happened to write down.
In the second half, I made up a routine which I will try to follow from tomorrow. After that I studied a bit. I am facing problems with my studies and goals and that will not be easy to settle, atleast without NoFap its impossible.
I had relapsed continuously for the past few days and therefore faced huge withdrawal symptoms at this early stage of my streak. At a point, I felt really breathless and chokes. I wanted to cry but couldn’t. I could feel my heart beating at a faster rate. I don’t know why this much of withdrawal symptoms I had to face.

Good night!

It is common for a few days bro, just go through these once and you’ll emerge a champion afterwards.

1 Like

2022-06-29T16:21:00Z

Day 3

I began the day with hopes of lot of productivity. I woke up with urges. The reason has been my side pillow which at night becomes my mate for mating. Moreover, urges remain high in the morning. I had even started to rub, but then somehow woke up. And you know, whenever you have touched that, you are going to be forced by your insidious monster to relapse and give up. To not to fall in that trap, I started jogging in my backyard. The urges reduced. I still went for an early morning shower. I felt refreshed.
I began to study with a lot of hopes and aims. I even did it for an hour. After that, I started feeling so sleepy and distracted that I started binging on YouTube. Never after that I reopened my books, atleast for today.

Problems and their possible soln

1. Less Productivity- I can only think of one solution. Not to burden myself with unrealistic routines. Rather try to have a practical routine and follow it ritually. Give myself YouTube as an reward only.

2. Negativity- I can also say pessimistic attitude of mine. I really dont know how to solve it. Will reading some spiritual or motivational solve my problem? Or shall I stop looking at whatever negative comes in my way.

3. Dependency on phone- Increasing time in books and physical activity

So, here I finish my day. Now I will binge on some good shows of mine till I feel sleepy.

Good night! Side pillow removed :smile:

1 Like

It will help for sure.
Meditating also makes you a lot more calmer and positive.
I’d suggest gratitude journalling, it is the best way to focus on the positives in your life.

1 Like

@The_integrous_one ok bro. I will try from today.

1 Like

2022-06-30T16:04:00Z

Day 4

Today remained alike yesterday. I have increased my productivity to a bit. But have missed my workout session.
Most urges came in afternoon where I searched desperately for any loops existing in my phone. Thank god, I couldn’t find. Afternoons are my real problematic periods.
I need to be more careful. My eye problems has also elevated, need to visit a doctor.
The anger issues which I was having till yesterday has vanished.
By chance, I read few lines about sexual things while browsing internet. It made me dwell into it for few minutes. But I returned. Actually, its a famous literary work by an Indian author. I don’t understand why they mix literature with cheap sexuality. Though I agree that sexuality is also a part of literature and should definitely be addressed. But cheap sensationalism and eroticas are really meaningless and distractful for youths trying to be a Brahmachari. This topic of Brahmacharya is not discussed anywhere in our societies in a proper way, over that this kind of literary works really kills our human instinct and make us closer to that ‘animal-like’ desire.

Enough of negative things I talked about.

Positive today: I used my phone for less time. It gave me time to focus on the world outside. The real world.

Good night!

1 Like

Yeah except by yogic gurus and saints.

Not just literature, everything has sexual innuendos now a days, you gotta choose carefully what you consume.

1 Like

Day 0

I had lost yesterday. I was feeling so crap and frustrated and on top of that to make things worse, I got stuck in Chaser Effect. I really dont know how to fight it. I have noticed that PMO hurts me, derails me from my goals. But the last and the strongest strike on my addiction is done my Chaser. I am really embarrassed to even put the number of times I do the ‘sinful’ act in Chaser Effect.

I feel that my losses and the condition in which I am currently suffering can heal a lot if I somehow deal with the Chaser Effect. :sweat:

1 Like

Day 1

A day completed. I woke up after a sound sleep. From the past few weeks, my sleep schedule had become worse. After many days, I got a sound sleep.
I am currently busy preparing for my semester exams at the end of this month.
In evening, I helped mom prepare the dinner. Tomorrow, I have to go to college for some document submission. Have to sleep early.

Good night.

1 Like

2022-07-09T15:53:00Z

Day 4

I wrote it small. When I looked at the previous day and my past streaks, I see my failures. That fear doesnt let me write confidently.
These past 3 days, I was suffering from viral fever. Today I am a little better. Still decided to take rest. Binged on Avrodh 2 series. I liked it as it showed us the army life and the series was free from nudity too. Recommendations to people who want a clean series during NoFap.

Passed the whole day like that. Really feeling to give philosophical talks but lets leave that for upcoming days. Good night!

1 Like

2022-07-10T18:07:00Z

Day 5

Ok! Finally had a productive day. Yeah, not as productive as planned. But I did well. I can pat myself. So, I woke up a bit late than usual. Actually, the usual time at which I wake up is “Too much” late for my parents, so when I woke up more late, it was “Tooooo much” late.
I had cake in breakfast. Uff! Pineapple flavour it was. It tastes to me as medicines. Then I studied an hour, actually writing part for exams. I watched a cinema in afternoon. I liked it concept but it could be better executed. The fact which I admired was the screen presence of the actors who weren’t star kids. Not a single soul out there.
The whole evening, I just kept on looking at my pot belly and thinking “Kare exercise ya kal se kare?”. At end I procastinated. I had planned to go to the fair nearby but again canceled out at end. After studying and writing for an hour more, I searched for some web series which I can watch without any fear of nudity.

Panchayat S2

I wanted to watch the series for long. But I saw some dancing girls in trailer. So, I restrained myself. But today, I just decided to give it a try. If it turned out to be like other series of this generation, I will back off. Thankfully, I wont be guilty now. It’s a Jewel. Literally.
Have just completed 3 episodes. Tomorrow also 3 more I will watch. I will review it after that.

That’s all I hope.
Good night!

1 Like

2022-07-12T15:35:00Z

Day 7

I woke up with some head pain. I thought it to be a withdrawal symptom and continued the day. Today, I had to complete writing few notes and study some of them for my upcoming exams. But the whole morning, I just kept on watching YouTube.
I slept in the afternoon and woke up at 5pm. I was called by mom to have some tea. From the last few weeks, my intake of tea has been consistent. I really wanted to avoid it and moreover I wouldn’t be able to exercise after drinking tea. So, I said no. My addiction for tea pulled me and kept torturing me. Still maintained my vow of avoiding it. I did exercise after that. I did it really after a lot of days and just after ding it I felt relaxed. I didn’t know why it felt so. As it is percieved that after doing exercise one will be tired. Yes! I was tired but I felt satisfied too. I had some milk with Chawanprash for post workout.
Currently, am studying and preparing notes. Will be busy in this till 11:30. After that, will sleep.
Quite a busy day. But yeah need to be more productive on studies part also.

3 Likes

You’re doing great brother :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks bro. Hope to continue this further. Btw you are also doing great and beating this addiction. :muscle:

1 Like

We will be best together :fire:

1 Like

2022-07-13T17:52:00Z

Day 8

1. Study - 3 hours :white_check_mark:
  2. Healthy Breakfast :white_check_mark:
  3. Morning Affirmation :white_check_mark:
  4. Study Slot 1 :white_check_mark:
  5. Cold Shower :white_check_mark:
  6. Afternoon Nap :x:
  7. Evening Workout :white_check_mark:
  8. Milk with Chawanprash :white_check_mark:
  9. Study Slot 2 :x:
  10. Read a book :white_check_mark:

Urges- Increased after I did mischief

Journal

I would first like to confess. I was fearing to confess but now just after publishing this post I will go to sleep. So, I dont have to bear the judgements. I did a mischief today which not only incresed my urges but also made me nearabout to relapse.

I began the day with productive jobs. Planned my study routine and started to write notes. I was getting tired easily. I was also longing to have some entertainment and watch serials or something kind of that. But the utter presence of two good Indian series made me boastful. I thought to watch more Indian series but when I checked their parents guide at Imdb, they were all full with some kind of nudity. I left them at once. But here I commited a mistake or rather sin. While searching for series, I got to some ₹₹₹₹ section and downloaded a video. A ₹₹₹₹ video :disappointed:. I started to watch it. Then conscience hit me. Luckily, I got a call from my friend at that time and I got saved. But due to this, the whole afternoon I kept on jumping like a frog to get back to it. I was lucky today but wont be forever. I really need to be careful.
To punish me, I worked out harder than I should. I got blisters on my feet. Now, I am limping :man_facepalming:

My evening study routine also got into basket. One wrong step…and whole routine gets messed up. Sorry for this mistake God. Sorry!
Enough of confession. I have added a new segment of reading a book for entertainment purpose. This can sooth my longing for entertainment.

Good night!

1 Like

2022-07-14T16:53:00Z

Day 9

1. Study - 4 hours minimum :white_check_mark: (didnt count but would be near or more than that)
  6. Afternoon Nap :white_check_mark:
  7. Evening Workout :x: (Body cramps)
  9. Study Slot 2 :white_check_mark:
  10. Read a book atleast 30 pages (currently omitting it due to exams)
  11. Journal :white_check_mark:

Journal

I haven’t been this busy since last few months. Our exams are going to be offline. I have started preparing just recently. Now the time is less and syllabus to be completed with maintaining my streak. Streak is priority as majority times, I loose when panicked or stressed for exams. Need to be careful. Today, dad brought packet of sweets and snacks. I tried to resist but ended up having 3 sweets and some snacks :joy:. Let me treat it as a reward. I am literally sleeping nowadays too much even after knowing my exams are near. My mom says “Ghore :racehorse:bech kar soo raha hu”.
My fluency in language and my ability to put up words are becoming better day by day. I am liking companionship in this forum. Talking to people like me here makes me feel better. Anyways, will now watch some videos before sleep.

Good Night!

3 Likes

2022-07-15T17:33:00Z

Day 10

1. Study - 4 hours minimum :white_check_mark:
  6. Afternoon Nap :x: (my routine broke down from here)
  7. Evening Workout :x:
  9. Study Slot 2 :x:
  10. Journal :white_check_mark:

Journal

Again a busy day but not so busy evening and night. In the morning half, I remained more or less busy with learning answers for my upcoming exams. I am really enjoying the process. I had left memorizing answers or things probably after COVID. Our previous three semesters were also conducted online. When I am trying to memorize now, it’s like learning a new skill :joy:. My routine started to dismantale after noon. I was all prepared to sleep and again start my memorization from evening. But my mom had some issues, so she wanted me to stay awake. I quaralled with her but all in vain. My mood got pissed off.
Still I managed to study till dusk. But after that…I couldn’t study a single word.
I watched videos in Youtube after that. I know, crucial time wasted in exam time. But I think still I did good. Moreover, I promise will not commit the same thing tomorrow.

Good night!

2 Likes