Agantuk's Diary [20 M]

Same here, I can’t survive on less than 8 hours sleep :joy:

2 Likes

There’s a cycle of 1.5 hours of our sleep , so you can sleep for 7.5 hours or 9 hours and you will feel fresh. And i also sleep for an hour every afternoon (aaj pata nhi kaise nhi soya main maybe online class tha iss wajah se :laughing:)

2 Likes

Apps are stupid. YouTube is a better option. I started with bodyweight exercises, then jumped to dumbell only exercises, did it for a year and a half and now Im in the gym

You can also start with bodyweight itself. Follow along videos are the beat for beginners. You can just put the video on and follow whatever the guy is doing. I recommend the YouTube channel Anabolic aliens. They have best at home workouts

1 Like

Can i do that for 15 hours?:joy::joy:I can imagine my mom switching on the fan for lying on bed for that long. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Okay bro. Will begin with that. :muscle:

3 Likes

My mom switches off my fan to wake me up. And it works

3 Likes

As I have a problem of Asthama and its winters. I cant take a full shower bath from head to toe before going to sleep. So I follow taking a bath below my abdomen. It calms down my genito-urinal nerves and makes the chances of Nightfall less.

3 Likes

From that logic you can go on a hiberantion for 150 hours too, lol.

Those researchers be like:-

3 Likes

You are talking about summers , right?

1 Like

No throughout the year. I cannot sleep without fan

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:Surely. Main tumko bear lagta hu kya bhai?? :joy:polar wala

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
This pic suits best

1 Like

Ya bro :sweat_smile:, I first visualized the meme to be used, then googled to download the pic and then made the post

1 Like

True memer you are
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Starting Again 💪

For quite a few weeks, maybe few months, I remained in the clutch of my addiction. I had stopped journalising too. I really had lost my mind and my streaks very often.
I am going to start again my journal and put more effort this time.
I am not promising myself any kind of impractical promises which will be hard to sustain. I just promise myself that this time I will give in my best approach. More plans will follow on.
Wish me good luck!

2022-04-19T18:30:00Z

Day 2

:white_check_mark: Woke up
:white_check_mark: Healthy Breakfast
:white_check_mark: Afternoon movie
:white_check_mark: Evening walk
:white_check_mark: Study: 1 hour

Journal :pen:

Its very hard to cross these first few days where I have no faith on myself or my future. This really distracts me from my streak. Afterall, when you have losses over victories, sometimes you just wanna quit the war. But I cant. There is no way of quitting as quitting means putting a fullstop to my life. I have to and have to come out of this addiction.
I watched the movie names ‘RRR’ by Rajamouli sir and really after a lot of days I watched a good movie to cherish on. Though I had more expectations.
Currently being on very low streak, I am not able to involve in a lot of activities. In the near future, I am really going to include a lot more.

2022-06-26T14:18:00Z

I really had lost control in my life and I am beginning from today again. Not much talks, lets start with it.

Day 0

It pains to see. But I have to really make progress. Next year, I will be giving my entrance exam.

2 Likes

Welcome back bro, hibernation complete? :sweat_smile: How’s it going buddy, how are you?

2 Likes

@Sholt_Tenkerrot thanks bro for asking. To be honest, it has been tough since then. I was making streaks though but that number of days stayed just as a number only. It didn’t affect my growth or helped me reduce my addiction. I had turned completely unaccountable to myself and was avoiding reasons to become a Brahmachari. So, I decided to return.

How are you though bro?

2 Likes