A very interesting Survey! (IMPORTANT MESSAGE)

Hey guys, I thought this is the best way to collect some data and know some important insights about nofap.
I have created a Google form survey in which questions are related to nofap. Please go through it, it contains question related to our journey and will provide with data that will help in analyzing and interpreting important results related to NF, relapses, how to effectively counter them etc. Just go and fill it, it will hardly take 5 mins. YOUR IDENTITY REMAINS HIDDEN. I need atleast 100 responses for good analysis. Please do fill the survey form.
Form link: https://goo.gl/forms/hK3B51JLQtDkZVa23

6 Likes

It will ask for signing in just to ensure that you don’t fill the form twice, it’s asked by Google not me, so your details are not shared with me. .

2 Likes

Man great work . Really appreciate the effort you are taking. Keep going , keep motivating, you are true leader.

2 Likes

Nice joob my man! Answerd And leaved some tips

2 Likes

Thanks for the support guys, I have collected 30 responses so far. I need more data. I will release some analysis once I reach about 50-60 responses. Stay tuned. Here is the link for the form:

50 responses collected so far. So happy to see people participating in the survey and contributing their valuable data. I will compile some analysis by the end of this week. In the meantime, if anyone on this forum haven’t filled the form yet, please do so, link: -

2 Likes

60 people participated, did you?. If not, please do, it is for the betterment of the study of nofap and how to successfully beat fapping addiction for good. Find the link above ^^^

2 Likes

Done your survey. Hope you do well in this assessment man. Really look forward to reading the results and will be very interesting and inspiring.

1 Like

Last night only, I received around 45+ responses to the survey form and I was so happy to see that people actually care about nofap and are willing participating in this research. Although, the participation is going good, I would like to encourage more female candidates to participate as the number being a bit less(~5%), but I can understand if you don’t want to participate. Anyways, I would like to thank all the female participants who did take part in the survey so that study can be conducted for women too(which will be a little different from that for men).
I will be posting the survey results in this discussion thread. Please, if you are a part of any nofap forum other than this, kindly share the form link give below:
https://goo.gl/forms/Hyf9Xd9uJyQQyqmb2

1 Like