A taste of good Life

:tada:Congratulations for hitting the half century!

Zd1BUb0qs6nwjeMUBu

5 Likes

50 days brother. 50 days.

You are flying ahead my friend. Keep soaring and don’t look back down. Keep climbing the wall until you reach the top.

You have come through great struggles to reach this point. There will be great celebration when you succeed.

You can surely make it. One day at a time. You are a hero!

5 Likes

Those who keep on fighting and winning are all heroes.
Thanks brother.

4 Likes

After 51 Days i relapsed .

No excuses… I lost …

Good News :
I will try again.

@sahas what the fu** are you trying to say us ? Are you kidding us ? This time I believe that you’re changed but no you’re still a slave of pmo. Well , in last I have to say that don’t react more on it. You don’t lose everything so keep patience.

5 Likes

Well… i am still a slave… i admit.
But,
I have not quited… i am trying my best… sometimes we lose but fight is not over for me.

I am a winner… i believe that i can gain my freedom…

You are here & i am here. Before 2019 is over i will hit 100 Days streak… i promise.

7 Likes

Bad… bad… very bad

The amount of support and encouragement you receive here none else receives that kind of support. Still you relapsed.

4 Likes

@Sahas Well let’s see but this time you have to prove yourself

3 Likes

Oh no bro, I was really rooting for you. How can you fell from 51? Please tell me you didn’t do PM.

3 Likes

Its called “Give & Receive” phenomenon, my friend.

When you give others your love & care… God gives you back … with double the love & support.

@aapoorv75

Well bro, i had pain in my testicals from 2 days… and i was searching for a video on YouTube… to get relief from it but due to my lack of self awareness i fall for the fake voices of my mind which told me a lie.

The lie told me to look for hot videos so that i can release the sexual tension built in my balls. But we all know that edging only increases the pain in balls. I was alone and i got convinced because of my overconfidence that some peeking cant make me Relapse because i had defeated such situation at Day 42 … i was wrong.

The mind wove its web for me and i was too weak at that point of time. In morning i had some social anxiety & lack of confidence also. Deep down i think these all are excuses. I accept my defeat gracefuly.

Yesterday after Relapsing to hot videos i had sex with my wife… although she said… once is enough … you would lose more energy but i said… from tomorrow i am going on a new streak and who knows when i am going to do with you… hence i did with her. So 2 orgasms yesterday.

Today is my Day 1 of Hard Mode. Pray for me. God gives me strength to fight back. I am going to bring my all this time… all energy to Built my streak again. I believe… i can do it this time.

3 Likes

@_KarmaYogi & others my brethrens.

I havent call it a Day, yet.
I am very close to my final strike at the addiction & i am only making progress.

2 Likes

Don’t just remember us after you relapse, if you really care, then think of us before you relapse.

5 Likes

@sahas are you relapsed again ? Why don’t you share your problem with us ? We can help and we will.

1 Like

I am disappointed with my downfall from 51 Days … Everytime i see my counter… it sucks !
I thought i would immediately come back strong but i didnt and relapsed after 4 days.
Now, i am binge relapsing.
I am in all kind of troubles.

Your concern is enough for me to stand back again. Thanks.

I got the knowledge… I tried thousands of time in past 2 and a half year… sometimes i thought i got all things under control but i kept failing.

This is my journey. I have to take back The Control on my own.

चल रहा है, पहुँचना लक्ष्य पर उसका अनिश्चित ।
पथ पल-पल दे रहा है चुनौती,
थकान से हो गयी है देय भारी
कौनसा विश्वास खिछता जाता मुझे निरंतर

तूम गा यह पंक्तियाँ दो, वो करेगा धैर्य संचित ।
व्यर्थ जीवन - व्यर्थ जीवन की रटन क्या,
शूल क्या, काँटे क्या

दो नयन मेरी प्रतीक्षा मे खड़े ।।

God is waiting for me … I want to meet him … Lets start again.
धन्यवाद

3 Likes

My suggestion to you is to read Bhagvad Gita: as it is by A.C. Bhaktivedanta. May the supreme personality of Godhead guide you. Hare Krishna. :heart::pray::white_flower::cherry_blossom::rosette:

5 Likes

Who is He brother? How did you come to know about them? What is there in that book? Can it help in nofap? :slightly_smiling_face: @Rockstaa

1 Like

Currently i am following Gautam Buddha Teachings but sure… i like Bhagvat geeta also… i will go through it… too.

@HappySoul The main message of Geeta is to Become a True Master by placing senses & mind at their true place. Thoughts & emotions should be used by us and not the opposite. When we take control of our senses & mind… we start our journey to reach to अनंत ।

5 Likes

@Sahas explained it very well. @HappySoul It has helped me. And it can surely help others also. :blush:

5 Likes

You have still my full respect, a Relapse is a hit in the face but it makes you tougher and stronger. This streak you will be back where you were before in 10 days! Binging would be the stupidest thing ever… Get yourself together now.
Also, thanks for your honesty and humility, it prepared me a lot to attain vigilance. I’m at 40days now and feel like I’m in full control, but I know the demons are sneaking in the background… Vigililance has to be kept strong until you reached 1000 at least.
Best regards
Peace

4 Likes

Raise Awareness & meditation.
When you are aware of yourself … You make right choices.

Yes… God Tests us in the Path… and only The True students/भक्त pass all the tests.

3 Likes