A Nofapper From India

Hii…I am a new nofapper from india. Anyone from India?

3 Likes

Majority are from India , How are you broh?

3 Likes

Hey bro, i am an Indian :india: , and don’t worry, here you will find many people from india and almost all over the world .

All the best for your journey.

3 Likes

I am struggling between P and no P, fap and nofap…I am in an infinite loop. I dont know what to do. I am completely hopeless.

1 Like

Thanks for reply. I hope you are doing good.

2 Likes

I am absolutely fine now… But every second day is a struggle for me. I am falling in the trap on the every second day.

2 Likes

Are you completely new to nofap?
Like trying it out for the first time this year?

2 Likes

Same is happening with me, and it’s really frustrating, but try to focus on your goals and improvement.

Check this out my brother.

Do workout, meditation, and focus on your goals. This isn’t easy but the journey is worth it.

2 Likes

No…trying since 2019 bro… I am aimless I think.

1 Like

Same :people_hugging:

Don’t you have any passion?

1 Like

I am 25. Completed my B.Ed ( Bachelor in Education )

1 Like

Language learning was my passion but fapping and P has rewired my brain so I am unable to working on my passion

Then you must be quite familiar with all the terms.
I recommend you that you read THE EASY PEASY HACKBOOK.

And, no you’re not aimless since you just set your aim by joining this community.
All the best!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot… I was thinking that I will be discouraged here but it is an amazing forum for nofappers

4 Likes

Oh , idk much about it, but you should keep on learning ,after all you are going to teach many students , who knows you are going to be the next famous teacher.

1 Like

yeah , be regular here and ask for any kind of help you do want . Everyone is here to help you with it

1 Like

I lost my 40 day streak now , but I will not go down , keep struggling keep winning

2 Likes

No bro we don’t do that here. Welcome to the community.
It feels more like a family to me than just a community.

3 Likes

It is an awesome and perfect article I have ever seen or read. I have started the techniques written here. Thank you

2 Likes

I am glad that it helped you, everyone is there to help you :wink:. All the best brother.

1 Like