A new journey for making a better life for myself

Day 6 :yum:
Sooooo today was a good day, I ummm had no urges today buttttt I had fantasies which made me mad but I hot control over them so I’m good today. Uesterday I wanted to cum soooooooooooo bad but I didn’t thank God!:innocent:
But Idk why , I am unable to stand the whiners here… I mean , sure , if they want to vent , they can but if they start to act like a scared little bitch, that is so fucking emasculating for them… I mean that’s fine that you relapsed and it’s fine that you’re feeling down, everyone does but if you’re gonna act like a little girl , more importantly, a cissy girl, then you know you have a problem and you need to be serious about it…I just don’t see some people doing what they claim to do … They just seem fake, like they told themselves they are serious but as soon as one urge comes, they come…IYKWIM. it seems to me these guys just don’t have the balls to see this journey through… I mean they should get off their asses and strive to be the best version of themselves , and not just keep posting quote after quote after quote about some person who once said something having no relation to nofap. :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:
Anyways, these are just my thoughts, just don’t take them personally and it seems offensive , I know! But sometimes people need tough love and I needed to do a little venting. Ok, alright , I think I better go now, enough anger I have left here :sweat_smile:

Day 7 :fire::boom::boom::bomb:
Sooo today was a little bit of a tough day… I had so many urges , I woke up at 6:00am rather than my usually time which is 7 am… I hated that but I had a plan, I watched a movie for the amount of time left before my wake up time and then I got out of bed and went for my studies.
During my course for studies I had even more urges :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:, I couldn’t control them so I had to watch a tv series in order to distract myself and it worked! I didn’t fap at all :v::v::v::v::v::v::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:. I am on my way to a 186 days streak and 179 days are left now :partying_face::drooling_face: wish me luck dear journey!
I guess that is it for today… I will be back tomorrow with more :blush:

2 Likes

Day 0 :disappointed:
Welll today was a sad day, tbh , it was a sad sad day
But honestly? I forgave myself for relapsing today. I now know that going 186 days as a whole was a foolish choice as the goal was too big for me. So I’ve resolved to go for 52 days instead, divide the 179 (formaly 186 ) days goal into parts. 52 days is the begining of the first part. I umm I don’t know how I’ll do it, I mean I have exams and I can’t find time to work on my triggers and dram up an effective plan . The last trigger / different behaviours in place of PMO plan failed because the list became too long for me to read everyday… I had exams and I couldn’t afford to waste time … I may not be successful in these 52 days , I know that , I have to be realistic. But once I finish my exams I have to make sure to discuss a plan in which I can make a list of triggers and how I combat them and actually be able to read that list everyday and not get tired of reading it.
I guess that is all for me today. I must go now for studies, I’ll be back tomorrow!:blush:

1 Like

Day 1 :slight_smile:
Well today I don’t have much time to type , nor will I have tomorrow , because of exams so I will only say this… I had no urges today and no fantasies either. I might not have it all but I have started of strong once again I and I hope I make even better !
Bye bye now :blush:

Day 2 :blush:
Well today is a hella stressed! I hate today :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused: and the fact that I have to give viva and have to study again even when I don’t want to, it makes me soooooooooo mad ! I hate it ! I just feel something in my body, I feel tired :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:.
I got no urges today but I did get some fantasies , and U handled them with ease :blush:
I guess I have nothing new to say, bye bye now see you tomorrow :grin:

Day 3 :smile:
So today is the third day. I don’t have much to repirt, just that I did not feel any urges today nor any fantasies… I just hope it goes smoothly for the next 3 days!
Bye bye now , see you tomorrow!:blush: