A long walk into the obstacle path / Midoriya [ 22M ]

Assalam alykom

hello guys

I am 22
I have suffered from PMO for 7 years ,Last year at quarantine I have started my no FAP journey with long strike = 110 days but I unfortunately broke it . Now I am doing no fap again i started from zero (at 13/3/2022) iI am commenting not to back to PMO again .

This is my first time to write dairy. I’ve found people says that it is useful so can I find some companions

13 Likes

Wa alaikum assalam akhi

Start writing here daily brother.

It will help you to keep track of your progress

1 Like

I have just failed in an exam , i really feel bad .
I am having a big urge, not the one that you feel hot or boring but the one you feel that noting does matter , I feel really sad , I haven’t failed in any exam for last 3 year.
I didn’t solve anything, I put my head on table for the 2 hours , I remembered all my life failures,I considered my self as a big shit .
I need to cry but the tears are not coming.
plz support me guys .

4 Likes

In such caes I usually goto to bed early or listen some music or sometime watch a movie to divert myself instead of thinking more on the failed exam. Please take care of yourself! You will be fine tomorrow.get some rest for yourself today. Probably tomorrow find the solution why failed.

2 Likes

It has been aloooong time since i decided to write a diary :open_mouth::sweat_smile: i will try this time to commit as much as i can inshaa allah

2 Likes

Soo,
what I am gonna do this time, I will focus on building my new version the attacking mood not defensing .
I will commit to constantly build some good habits , what are those? ok some of them are related to religion and some related to healthy life and productivity, I want talk more just take action inshaa Allah.

In the name of Allah
The Islamic Acts of worship
1- Supererogatory Prayer or sunna -12 rak’ahs - every 2 will take 2 points
2- Optional Night Prayer or Tahhajud + witr + Forenoon Prayer or Dohhah ( every one has 2 points)
3- Memorizing 5 Verses ( 5 points )
4- Reciting half juzu (part of the Qur an) ( 5 points ).
5- remembrance said in morning and evening ( 5 points for each )

then healthy
6-quitting sugar (strike with 5 points)
7-minimum 10 mins Sports (5 points)
8-15 mins reading (5 points)
9-waking up early and preparing room (5 points)

so the form will be
No FAP strike (Highest strike 110 - current strike 1) . Quitting Sugar (Highest strike 90 - current strike 1)
1-Supererogatory Prayer :white_check_mark: :x: (X rak’ahs )(X points)
2- Tahhajud :white_check_mark: :x:+witr :white_check_mark: :x:+Dohhah :white_check_mark: :x: ( X points)
3- Memorizing 5 Verses :white_check_mark: :x: ( X points )
4- Reciting half juzu :white_check_mark: :x: ( 5 points ).
5- remembrance said in morning :white_check_mark: :x: and evening :white_check_mark: :x: ( X points )
6-quitting sugar :white_check_mark: :x: ( 5 points)
7-minimum 10 mins Sports :white_check_mark: :x: (5 points)
8-15 mins reading :white_check_mark: :x: (5 points)
9-waking up early and preparing room :white_check_mark: :x: (5 points)

X/53 Points

A quote from reading if there is one.

With the help of Allah :heart:

2 Likes

No FAP strike (Highest strike 110 - current strike 2) .
Quitting Sugar (Highest strike 90 - current strike 2)
1-Supererogatory Prayer :white_check_mark: (12 rak’ahs )(12 points)
2- Tahhajud :white_check_mark: +witr :white_check_mark: +Dohhah :white_check_mark: ( 6 points)
3- Memorizing 5 Verses :x:
4- Reciting half juzu :white_check_mark: ( 5 points ).
5- remembrance said in morning :white_check_mark: and evening :white_check_mark: ( 10 points )
6-quitting sugar :white_check_mark: ( 5 points)
7-minimum 10 mins Sports :white_check_mark: (5 points)
8-15 mins reading :white_check_mark: (5 points)
9-waking up early and preparing room :x:

43/53 Points

Reading part will be here soon

2 Likes

From The power of Habit book
She was the scientists’ favorite participant.
Lisa Allen, according to her file, was thirty-four years old, had started smoking and drinking when she was sixteen, and had struggled with obesity for most of her life. At one point, in her mid-twenties, collection agencies were hounding her to recover $10,000 in debts. An old résumé listed her longest job as lasting less than a year. The woman in front of the researchers today, however, was lean and vibrant, with the toned legs of a runner. She looked a decade younger than the photos in her chart and like she could out-exercise anyone in the room. According to the most recent report in her file, Lisa had no outstanding debts, didn’t drink, and was in her thirty-ninth month at a graphic design firm.

It was that Lisa had focused on changing just one habit—smoking—at first. Everyone in the study had gone through a similar process. By focusing on one pattern—what is known as a “keystone habit”—Lisa had taught herself how to reprogram the other routines in her life, as well.

4 Likes

I went to my faculty today, it was a workshop, I could barely understand the topic, i saw all my friends can keep focusing but i can’t do this .

It made me feeling sad while commuting .

I will keep going, it takes time and it deserves.
I am still the kid but need to beat my monster .

2 Likes

No FAP strike (Highest streak 110 - current streak 3) .
Quitting Sugar (Highest streak 90 - current streak 3)
2- Tahhajud :white_check_mark: +witr :white_check_mark: +Dohhah :white_check_mark: ( 6 points)
5- remembrance said in morning :white_check_mark: and evening :white_check_mark: ( 10 points )

43/53 Points

2 Likes

No FAP strike (Highest streak 110 - current streak 4) .
Quitting Sugar (Highest streak 90 - current streak 4)

43/53 Points

I can’t sleep at night so i can’t wake up early because i was awake from night to early morning :joy::joy::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Good bro. Keep. Going… You are. Right on track, keep. Those habits consistent and it should be fine
In sha allah

1 Like

No FAP streak (Highest streak 110 - current streak 5) .
Quitting Sugar (Highest streak 90 - current streak 0)
6-quitting sugar :x:

38/53 Points

Reseting sugar streak :sweat_smile::broken_heart:

I will consider it as an off day :joy:

1 Like

To keep some helpful notes.

Because I’ve relapsed many many times before, i asked myself an important question (why) .
So every time i relapse i take a note on my mind, why i relapsed this time ? Then sit a solution (may be works for this kinda trigger and my be not) i try it and if it works it becomes a behaviour and then a habit .

One day Facebook ads was the trigger, so i deactivated my Facebook account, i really don’t need it .

It is easy to open ■■■■ sites so lock it and so on and so on …

One thing I’ve learnt not for success only in no fap but in all life areas is the Super mario effect.

When you lose a battle in the game (falling in a hole for example) what will you do ? Yes avoid the hole next time.

That’s the way we should behave in our life :-
Fail :cry:–> learn :memo::memo: → success ::muscle::muscle:
Once you believe in that , you life become more easier.

I hope it is beneficial :pray:

There is Tedx talk about Super mario effect , i highly recommended that for anyone who are seeking the success in life .

Happy watching.

1 Like

2 Likes

No FAP streak (Highest streak 110 - current streak 6) .
Quitting Sugar (Highest streak 90 - current streak 1)
6-quitting sugar :white_check_mark:
8-15 mins reading :x: (5 points)

38/53 Points

2 Likes

No FAP streak (Highest streak 110 - current streak 7) .
Quitting Sugar (Highest streak 90 - current streak 1)
5- remembrance said in morning :x: and evening :white_check_mark: ( 5 points )
6-quitting sugar :white_check_mark:

38/53 Points

1 Like

No FAP streak (Highest streak 110 - current streak 8) .
Quitting Sugar (Highest streak 90 - current streak 0)
6-quitting sugar :x:

38/53 Points

One thing I’ve learnt

I find assuming or considering that your journey is just a day not 90 or decade or whatever makes the journey easier because I’ve to think only about passing one single day that’s help me to crave in my mind that PMO is not an option even for a single day.

Have to mention that first time i hit 110 i wasn’t thinking about where i am just take action then surprised that OMG it is 90th day :open_mouth:.

Just find the way to make it a single battle not a war , and of course we can win in a single battle

Day 12

I am not feeling good ,IDK if it is one of no fap symptoms but it is not an urge for PMO .

I am feeling like i can do nothing ,during the day I was sleeping a lot, watching anime and playing some pc games (actually i don’t like pc games ).

Maybe it is for that day only IDK but i hope