A Cry of Help: Felling really depressed

LinkedIn will be really helpful then. Thank you.

1 Like

Just hearing this for thr first time. Thank you.

1 Like

Influencer marketer.
Build a company which connects brands with influencers to promote their product and get a commission from the same. You can create your own team or join an already existing team if u want to learn it. It has a good potential if you are confident enough to approach these brands and influencers and are able to negotiate and convince them.

Digital Marketer
Make an agency to get clients…connect with freelancers who can complete the work these clients have given you with the given amount. Cut your charge from the amount client gives you, and pay the left sum to the freelancer.
Earning potential is alot here … although i would suggest make a proper team before executing it cuz you would need to attend meetings with these clients and freelancers.

YouTube pays alot these days so make good content. A fast way to grow here is start by collaborating with big names of your own country…or Niche, you need to try to contact a 100s of them to get one of them to Collab with you… although it would pay alot in the long run.

For permanent jobs -
There are walk in interviews which u can directly attend. Various companies hold them, find these and go there …try, don’t fear rejection…i swear nobody cares how many times u get rejected…once you land a good job, everyone will forget and cheer you.

Linkedin, connect with people who are business owners or startup owners, ask them to give you work.

If you already have work experience in a certain field then cold email these people who are in good positions of various companies. Ask them to refer you for an interview or if any vacancy is available.

When you get a permanent job, invest the money saved to start your own brand or company in any niche like digital marketing agency, consultant and advisors, etc.

Invest in trading, Although not all, there are a few legit discord servers who make you gain 1.5x of the amount you invest in many occasions, options would be best for you to start. But please learn yourself with them before investing any heavy sum…

All the best.

3 Likes
1 Like

I appreciate this, Please is there link to any of the suggestions, I really want to start doing something

This is golden :1st_place_medal:.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey guys, After much research and having withdrawn from the site, I wish to tell you all that I found a well paying site that pays you to click advert and get paid in your preferred coins.
It is worth sharing, you can make 5 dollars daily if you fully dedicated to it.

Warm regards

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.