A common misconception that no fapper accepts

Its ok @neveragaintw . Sometimes we make mistakes we learn from it and then we grow. We are all fighting this addiction to make our lives better. You are a strong man. I love your effort. I too apologize to you if any wrong doings from my part.

4 Likes

If someone posts something and everytime it gets a radical response like this, no one dare post their opinions and experiences. Your opinions are personal and so was his. I don’t see anything wrong in that. If it feels like a lie to you, then don’t believe it.

As a matter of fact it isn’t. You are free to follow what you believe. But if there’s truth to what a person is saying, one must think 100 times more before pointing it out. No one here will say nofap is bad. But if you say that masturbation is the root of all of your problems in life, Im just sorry about how you feel.

Again, don’t just see things in black and white. Reason with people instead of bashing at them. And stop calling anyone who speaks anything against nofap as incompetant. Not everyone will share your views, and be okay with it. But again, see that it is right

1 Like

Man I seriously don’t see anyone bashing at him for his post it’s just a genuine confliction of people’s thoughts going on. The thing you said in reply includes everyone else here , the same things can be said to you also.

4 Likes

Sure… If im wrong, il be adult enough to accept it… Kindly scroll up and see if No one was bashing at him

Looking at the initial replies, he probably won’t even reply anymore.

It would be a bit better if people just reason. If this offends anyone here, I couldn’t care less. Its one thing to be adult and another thing to not be open to accept anything that hurts what you believe.

Ive been an active user for 3 months and ive seen it happen alot of times. I don’t get into conflict with anyone, but spreading false information is just as bad. If you wanna give up pmo your way, more than welcome. But its not cool to shun someone even if hes speaking sense.

1 Like

Agreed 100%

Yea no shit! Tiger was legit threatening to kill people :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I mean you already told tiger in your reply about that.
But after that you are making another comment saying we should not bash at him, thats why i was confused what happend after all.
After tigers post there is no one who “bashed” at him

2 Likes

That’s not a good statement anyhow. You must respect everyone. I also believe in ayurved but this doesn’t mean I have the right to call every modern scientists and doctors fake.

2 Likes

Hey hey hey bro don’t take any words seriously…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I just said fap is a trap…it is the root cause of depression…I believe this and it’s 100% true for me…may be it changes from person to person…
Here people are very serious :joy:

4 Likes

That may be true in the earlier days before 20th century when any kind of po-n or er-tic contents was not available. During those times you won’t see too many people addicted because of lack of availability. Thus it wouldn’t affect people’s lives too much. But the situation has changed, with unlimited free availability things change, it becomes difficult to come out of it, and focus is not lost because of fap*ng but due to p**rn and other related contents. There are no restrictions. So your focus will deviate no matter what, and since excess content is available our frequency also increases thus leading to all kind of illness, some are mostly related to mind, still its equally dangerous. and these doctors may or maynot be thinking of it I really want to know what they’re thinking, searched a lot couldn’t get any valid answers. But I think experience does count.With so many people sharing such positive experiences you can’t expect them to be wrong.

3 Likes

That’s not true as well…if so then those people are not following nofap. Actually nofap is not about waiting or counting the days until you fall into the same pit again. Its about realizing that a world exists beyond this shit and trying to escape from these kind of unnecessary pleasures and try to find a life for ourselves. Its about working hard and facing the difficulties in life instead of using some kind of addiction as a support for our problems.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.