999 days and PMO ain't one

I’ll post here the same thing I wrote on the message wall, in case anyone wants to comment on something.

Ladies, gentlemen, people of the world, free will fighters: In two hours I will reach the maximum possible number in this app, the final destination, the goal that seemed impossible at the beginning, and unimaginable in the during. After 13 years of addiction, I’ll reach 1000 days, almost 3 years of total freedom.
I’m not going to get tired of repeating it: IT IS POSSIBLE. If I can do it, anyone can. Many ask me for advice, the most important I always say is: Determination. What does this mean? Be FULLY DETERMINED to never, NEVER EVER, do it again. I know most of you must be thinking, ‘well, I already do that’, wrong, because if you were really doing it, you wouldn’t be failing over and over again week after week. Being determined is doing whatever it takes to make that happen, running at 3am, removing all trigger content, contacts, etc, changing your life to reach that goal.
You have to set a day on the calendar when you are going to say, this is my last day, or this is my first day, better, and that should be the new beginning of this tough fight, a war against someone as powerful as you: You, yourself, your brain, your body, the endorphins that keep you a slave. You can seek help in God, in other people, or simply motivating yourself with your own future, a better one, the one you deserve.

We are less than 1% of the world population who decided to fight against this prison of lust and waste of time and years of life. If we succeed, we will be freer than anyone else. If you fail after a week, a month, three months, it is because you are doing it wrong. Find your purpose (mine, for example, stop losing hair and stop seeing how all the girls I liked are now married to other man), something that makes you proud. And go for it.
As I wrote here before, (look if you can my old posts) you are going to suffer like hell for the first 3 months. Hell on earth. But you are not coming back. Whatever it takes. Play sports, start a hobby, don’t be alone in your room, don’t sleep late, you already know your temptations.
Good luck to everyone, I wish some administrator would lengthen the counter, so I could continue to see all those days that I fiercely conquered. An honor, perhaps the most important that I have in my life for now. The battle continues in other aspects, because this shit destroyed part of my future, I keep fixing it, I’m still making myself again, it’s not easy, but again, if I reached 1000 days without pmo, everything is possible.

Mi code: 445d08

30 Likes

Congratulations! Thank you for your share and your words of encouragement!
Keep being great brother!

4 Likes

Good to see that u have learnt to control urges and what not. I have just started this journey of mine. You have motivated me a lot. Thankyou for sharing this.

2 Likes

Thanks for the words, good luck on your journey!

1 Like

Thanks! I read your post, your girlfriend has to be your motivation, if you really love her you should stop doing it for ever, here are many stories of marriages and couples destroyed because of pmo, you’re on time, good luck!

4 Likes

@d67138 contgratulations :smiley: can you share to us what are positive changes during your journey? Stages 1-100 days and so on. If you have some time. I think a lot of people would take motivation and wisdom from your story, also I :smiley:

3 Likes

Thankyou master for your kind words. I can just try n hope to be better with positive mindset. Please do let us all know about your more advices and tips.

3 Likes

What an inspiration @d67138 thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

Congratulations bro!!!

3 Likes

Wow buddy. What is your secret. If you can do it, and you are human, probably I can do it too. Did you have sex during your journey or strict celibacy ?

3 Likes

That is awesome! CONGRATULATIONS! :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

amazing journey brother. respect! out of curiosity, did you stop losing hair after going through this journey? im sort of facing that problem as well and im only in my late 20s

2 Likes

Respect man. Hoping forward to see my name there soon. InShaAllah

3 Likes

You are the type of people that keep motivating people like us who fail again and again.

I will be, where you are now.
In sha allah

3 Likes

Congrats man.
My question is did your hairs and women are back to you, now ?

3 Likes

@d67138 congrats brother. We are proud of you and happy to read your words of motivation. Thank you.

And I got a happy news for you… the counter never stops… even after 1000… you can always check which day are you on here on rewire.

3 Likes

I’ve been always giving your example. Glad to see the legend speak himself! You made it!

4 Likes

Thanks all for the positive words!
@vaibhav19 @anon13059885 @dammy8 @tfish98 @krishvamsi30 @slave_of_allah @Nep_12

Here is one post that I write at the 190 day, if you want to check how hard it was at the beginning.

@udaCisie positive changes… a lot. First and most important, confidence, you become a man. It’s true that women starts to look at you different, because you’re acting different, now you look into people’s eyes, you talk calm and firm. Your head is not thinking in sex all the time so now you speak clearly. You have more energy (that’s why fighters don’t have sex in the same week of the fight), more energy is better humor, doing more things, connecting more with friends, family, women. And time, lots of more time.
Also semen is full of nutrients (it’s a seed!) and your body spends a lot of energy to make it, so your health should be a lot better now without everyday making new semen.

@TheFinalFrontier I was doing it 10 times a week or more, so it was really hard but not impossible. Yes, strict celibacy, I’m catholic so until being married no sex for me. Luckily I don’t feel the need.

8 Likes

Thanks for your words, I hope my path and experience can help many of you as others help me before.

@fighter_sejati yes, my hair stop falling, it not regrowth all, but at least it stopped, search about the connection between hair and DHT, the more you masturbate the more hair you’ll lose. Now I’m starting to take multivitamins and collagen to see if I can regrowth or make it thick, also with massages, check on YouTube massages for your hair.

@Aanand_vijay the hair stop falling, now I’m making massages and taken vitamins to make it thicker (I’m not bald yet). Women, yes, I dated the only women I wanted to date, 6 years older than me, and was fantastic. One of the things she fall in love with was my long looks into her eyes, something that I couldn’t do it before this.

@adulrakha yes! The clock continues, but there are no more medals :persevere:

6 Likes

It’s great to read it!

1 Like