90 Days Challenge! CHALLENGE ENDED!

Checking in January 17th.

CS is 1 day

Best Streak is 4 days.

I won’t have time for games, tomorrow I will be at work doing a 10 hours shift.

Today, I am getting snow. Expecting several inches. My boss let me switch today for Friday so I can stay home and take care of our much needed plowing.

Right now it is just 5 am and I have to go plow. I’ll be plowing my driveway at least 2 more times today after this time.

@Finding_Myself, do we need to post the drawn images here?

2 Likes

Chicken :chicken: 5/90
Yesterday I started putting some serious efforts on practicing piano, and so did today
I wasn’t focused, I’m here practicing but my mind wondering somewhere else Idk.

I got work to do then will draw something
Few months ago I drew something, my dog really liked it, and to claim property she peed on it :rofl::rofl:

so I’ll try to do it again, but don’t expect much

2 Likes

Check in of what will be day 47 of 90 in a couple of hours. That’s also 47 of 50, my highest streak. :yum:

2 Likes

Can I ask, what do you think is causing you to relapase? Was it something you read, saw, etc.?

1 Like

Thoughts… Overthinking. Anxiety. People I see in public. Boredom. Sounds. Smells. Idk. They’ve been all over the place lately.

1 Like

When I get in that position I try to write. I use what my youth group leader called the energy of creation. I think I saw in a previous post that you are trying to do that as well. Is there something you can carry with you throughout the day, a notebook is what I use, and pull it out when you need something to channel your energy?

1 Like

Check in

5/90

CS: 5
HS: 21

No urges staying strong!!!

1 Like

I’m really glad to see you haven’t been having very many urges lately!! Keep trucking man!

1 Like

Checking in day 5/90 days
And in day 12/28 days (personal streak)

1 Like

Checking in day 6/90
And in day 13/28 days (personal streak)

1 Like

Hey guys, stay strong
Let’s make these 90days worth it
Even if you’re struggling, keep going do your best to make it worth

Good luck guys

1 Like

Relapsed day before now i am backing up myself. Let’s see actually i am increasing so by that way i definitely have shown growth

1 Like

I relapsed sorry…reason was i procrastinate my stuff nd relapsed the next day

1 Like

Check in day 49 of 90
Personal streak challenge: day 49 of 50
You can do this, guys! I’ve seen a lot of relapsing on here the last couple of days. YOU CAN DO THIS. DON’T RELAPSE. It only feeds your desire and makes you want more. You have to convince yourself not to. It’s the only way to get out of this.
I believe in you!!!

2 Likes

Check personal streak 9/90

I’m sad, that feeling is so dangerous to me, but i believe i can overcome the desire to relapse.

Guys, if i can do it, you can do it, just feel what your brain is trying to tell you. Take a moment to breath deeply and keep going with any task you have or dont have to do, create your own tasks!!!

1 Like

Checking in day 7/90 days
And 14/28 days (personal streak)

1 Like

I think I could try something different than challenges or games . I am thinking that I would create a structured program for no fap . I generally made it for myself compared the strategies . I made a 1 week program but I thought also to ask you guys. Would you join me?

1 Like

Checking in.

7/90

CS- 7
HS- 21

Still no strong urges! Been to busy with work to have them. Stay strong everyone!!!

1 Like

Checking in day 8/90 days
And day 15/28 days (personal streak)

1 Like

Chicken
:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken: :chicken: Out of 90

Guys I hope you’re doing well
Stay strong and wise
Let’s do it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like