45 DAY CHALLENGE GROUP

That’s the spirit bro!! :blush::+1:t2:

1 Like

@HeracliusD bro you are relapsing quicker than I expected, can you tell us what sort of problems you are encountering because I think we can help you too :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah sorry…
It’s finals soon for university and I guess a mixture of stress and loneliness is it.
I had a 35 day at the beginning of the semester, now 7-13 day are my longest streaks.
I’m not sure exactly what caused this. Maybe my resolve is just lower also…

3 Likes

Yes I bro I can relate to your situation as I am myself experiencing it, so take your time, when the finals are done, then get serious about no fap, what do you say? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah thanks man.
I relapsed without p and I will try and keep that going and maybe get a good no pmo streak going this December.
How are you handling exam stress and quitting?

2 Likes

I mostly do that by listening to music in my free time and going on a no dopamine powering diet (very less sugar and junk food). I also watch funny videos when during breakfast or lunch to get negative thoughts outta my head

Day 11
I reach it the top of the cliff first literally.
There was a long and I manage to be the first one on the top, after being the last just two weeks ago. Focusing my energy to be the best I can be, even if I’m still clumsy.

3 Likes

Reached 7 DAYS NOFAP!! Wooooohoooooooo!

5 Likes

Alright 45 day Challenge I am in!

2 Likes

Highest streak? And current streak?

@ansi2 dude update your streak please :slightly_smiling_face:

0 days i relapsed just now

In the above edit(view second post) @ansi2 you have to edit your streak there😊

@HeracliusD good comeback dude, keep strong
Ps Are your exams over?

1 Like

Thanks man! It’s encouraging to make some progress
Nope, I have them until the 15th… Then a paper to write until 20th… How about you?
I think planning has helped a lot reduce stress and encourage focus where it counts. Plus, I think more clearly after just 1-2 weeks free, so this will help for exams.

3 Likes

Well good luck with your papers, as for my own ; they ended yesterday

Sharing Code- r7auvj

Current Streak-18 Days
Longest Streak-1 year
Cali Based

Stay strong fam❤

2 Likes

@Duchess_of_Malfi please update your streak or I’ll have to remove you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Count me in
“Iwillsucceed1”
Streak 15 days
Sharing Code: (add me guys) gtvi0a

1 Like

Hey aneeque444 I really want to join this group and I accept your challenge of 45 days.:muscle:

2 Likes