45 DAY CHALLENGE GROUP

Pls add me for this challenge… count me in i107b0… current streak 27 days

1 Like

Hey rohitash I added you as my companion…

1 Like

Thanks a lot bro for adding me…i m sure with the support, strength and motivating that we share, we can surely make it…

1 Like

Yes definitely Brother :blush:

2 Likes

Tell me your streak only then can I add you

How are you guys doing?? :thinking:

After a rough start, getting to 10 days feels good!
I know there is still lots more to go, but I feel 45 is attainable and realistic.

2 Likes

Just relapsee rip…
I got 10 days “free” because of flatline, when libido comes back, I don’t last long…

2 Likes

I’m doing really well actually! Feeling so good and excited that im making a change, it’s really motivational

2 Likes

Dude you relapsed? :thinking::thinking: why though?? What was your trigger? :thinking:

1 Like

I spoke to an ex. This usually makes me feel as sorts of things. Especially lonely, since I am single now. Also, had a nice conversation with a cute girl which made me susceptible to relapse afterwards.
But, I’m not sure I like to talk in terms of triggers since these are external. I’d like to change my mindset. Yet, a successful approach to this has eluded me so far… Thanks for reading
How have you been? Got a good streak going! Good job

One way I tackle loneliness is by listening to songs untill I feel no longer lonely
i’ve been doing great and thank you, my streak has gotten by a miracle quite long :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How’s @HeracliusD doing these days? :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, thank you!
I’m too busy to relpase this week, so I hope to get back to 10 days without much trouble.
How about yourself?

2 Likes

I’m doing very good, have had no urges from they start of the streak and I avoid triggers everywhere so I got that going for me :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi all im new to this app and am here to show my dedication to smashing and obliterating this nasty degenarate addiction. ONCE AND FOR ALL LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH EVERYONE AND SUPPORTING EACHOTHER HOWEVER WE MUST ALL BE AWARE THAT THIS FIGHT WE ARE ON IS A SOLO ONE ONE AGAINST OURESLVES AND WE CAN ONLY HELP EACHOTHER SO MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO DAY 45 LETS SEE HOW MANY MAKE IT

1 Like

Cameronp2018 1day goal= day 45

1 Like

How is everyone doing?

3 Likes

Back at one week! Without trouble. Feeling great!
Hope you guys succeed and keep this up for the holiday season

3 Likes