[31, M] FlowForCourage - LIFE IS ONE BIG FUCKING HEAD GAME!

Hello,

2021 is a new year. It’s why I launch a new diary.

My three main challenges:

• NO PMO [11/90]
  • WAKE-UP @5 [0/90]
  • MEDITATION [0/90]

This is our life and it’s ending one minute at a time!

LOVE

7 Likes

:fire: MY NEW LIFE DESIGNING :fire:

• NO PMO [16/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @5 [1/90] :arrow_right: 04:15 :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [1/90] :white_check_mark:

Let’s 2021 beginning! It’s time for GREATNESS.

LOVE

5 Likes

Iam with you bro. We are together in this.
By the end of 2021 we must be in the next level of life. Bye bye mediocrity!
Time for greatness. Give 100%

4 Likes

I am also with you brothers :handshake::handshake:, in this journey of becoming great.
I will give my 100% in making 2021 the best year of my life.
Will do whatever it takes, Work like hell
Best of Luck brothers,
Greatness is coming for us
:fire::fire::fist_right:

3 Likes

• NO PMO [17/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @5 [2/90] :arrow_right: 05:15 :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [2/90] :white_check_mark:

I just took time to meditate deeply during 50 minutes. It’s very peaceful to start a day by having an intimidate meet with myself.

I got a consciousness of a lot of tension in my body, particularly in the neck and the stomach. I’m going to put huge attention on being deeply relaxed all along the day.

I have to undertake a spiritual, emotional and physical work. With all these tensions, I can’t be at my best in term of performance, compassion, energy and love. It’s like viruses.

Tensions look like to be a massive waste of energy. Right now, I can feel it.

Meditation, praying, connexion with the flow of the Univers seem to me to be the utmost importance. Mainly, if I want to live a life aligned with my core values and aspirations.

If I want to truly be myself, this is a job I absolutely must do.

@Tagore: we’ll be for sure! We are here because we both know that we are brighter. Thank you to be here to share your energy.
@rewire_user: I love this idea to make this year the best year of your life. I’m going to do everything to do the same. Thank you for this message :fist_left:

LOVE

3 Likes

Iam with you bro. Trust me, together we’ll Succeed this time.
Give your 100% this is our year. Imagine your self on 31st December 2021.
Now, understand that he is watching you. He is looking up to you with hope. He has only one person in this world to seek help from and that is you. Only you can save him, help him, make him a king!

Make his life a fucking master piece!!!

2 Likes

I am with you brother, Let’s make his life amazing.
I can imagine myself right now, And I think I have pitty for him, I have sympathy for that future self. Who is begging me to work hard in this moment. He is so weak, He has no choice left. Every opportunity which he was given, he didn’t use them. He was just lazy. And now he is just thinking of his existence. He is such a disgrace to the world, I have sympathy for him.
Only I can change that, I have the power to change his life. And I will try my best to do whatever it takes to live a life of no regrets.
I will work hard.
And that future self will thank me for doing that.
Wish You a best of luck brothers !
Keep the fire burning inside of you ! :fire::fire::fist_right:

2 Likes

• NO PMO [18/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @5 [3/90] :arrow_right: 05:40 :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [3/90] :white_check_mark:

Today was a busy day.

LOVE

2 Likes

Doing exercises make you stronger from inside.

Doing exercises make you stronger

• NO PMO [19/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @5 [4/90] :arrow_right: 05:00 :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [4/90] :white_check_mark:

I just meditate during 1 hour 20 minutes this morning. I can’t describe what it’s doing to my brain, but I can feel the energy flowing. I will continue to meditate daily to improve this ability to identify myself as energy and not matter.

I am more and more convinced that meditation can help me to be more compassionate, more joyful, more confident and to act more easily through a high level of self-esteem.

My quest is to change deeply, to make a switch in my personality. It’s not about no pmo or any other addiction. It’s about overcoming any addiction in my life! Even that, and especially that, which consists in believing in the illusion of separation.

Knowing it’s not enough. I want to live it with my mind and my body. It’s why I have to work to make this the most important habit.

LOVE

3 Likes

Great job bro; Keep going. Just after meditating for 5 minutes I can feel the positivity and happiness building inside me. So I can imagine what you would’ve felt after meditating for 1 hour.
Above all, meditation makes our recovery very fast. I haven’t found any other way that calms down our mind like meditation.
Also do Pranayam too along with meditation bro.
Breath control can also make you a king at controling emotions and stress

2 Likes

• NO PMO [20/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @5 [4/90] :arrow_right: 06:15 :x:
  • MEDITATION [5/90] :white_check_mark:

@Tagore: thank you for your advice! I don’t know Pranayam, I’m going to learn about it.

I woke at 4:00, but feeling I could try a lucid dream, I decided to stay in the bed. I almost did this lucid dream :slight_smile: Unfortunately I woke up at 6:15. It’s not a big deal.

I meditate during 50 minutes.

I still studying hard to elevate my consciousness. Severals hours per day. I’m working on how to do an instant switch in personality through meditation, deep alpha state, visualisation and intense feeling it.

Life is great! We are awesome! It’s just our choice to live a life of miracles.

LOVE

1 Like

• NO PMO [21/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @5 [5/90] :arrow_right: N/A :white_check_mark:

Last night, i didn’t sleep. Working on my consciousness. I’m feeling like I’m very close to make a discovery. I’m on the edge to change my life. I know it.

LOVE

2 Likes

Yes, this is how you do it.
A complete change is needed to succeed in nofap. Identify the things that are more valuable to you that this fucked up addiction.
Our passion, people, purpose, values. Then consider this addiction as the worst enemy to these things. Understanding this can give us the power to survive any shit storm of urges bro!

Meditation is active thinking. Youre in touch with your human nature. Keep water nearby, brain burns through a lot, and good luck

• NO PMO [22/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @5 [5/90] :arrow_right: 11:20am :x:

What a strange day! I slept all the night and the morning. From 10 pm to 11 am.

I meditated for 3 fucking hours! I can feel the change in my brain :joy:

@Tagore: I thank you for this explanation. What I understand, right now, is when you have found something bigger than PMO, PMO disappears by itself.

@Lamadredeltopo: welcome on my diary! You are 100% right! It’s active thinking :+1:
Thanks for the water tip. I noticed that after a long meditation I am thirsty.

LOVE

1 Like

• NO PMO [24/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @4:00 [1/90] :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [1/90] :white_check_mark:

It’s a new start! For an extraordinary life, we should be able to do extraordinary things.
It’s why I just started 2 news challenges :

• Waking up at 4 o’clock
  • Doing 1 long meditation

Today I woke up at 4 and I meditate for 1 hour 10 minutes. During this meditation, I visualise exactly who I want to be until feeling it deep in my body. It’s why it takes time.

We are bigger than who we think we are.

LOVE

3 Likes

I did a second meditation for 50 minutes.

It’s very difficult to keep a high level of energy and consciousness when people around you are so depressive… What a challenge! Everything starts within me and is for me. It’s the perfect condition to have an extensive training ^^

My main addiction isn’t PMO, it is mediocrity and complaining! I work for my new habit: GREATNESS and GRATITUDE! :muscle:

LOVE

3 Likes

• NO PMO [25/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @4:00 [2/90] :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [2/90] :white_check_mark:

Starting a day with a 45-minute meditation is an excellent way to get up and be productive.
Blessing my life, blessing the power within, through and around me, blessing the divinity, blessing my body, … I would like to begin all my days in this way.

I’m very grateful for all these recent insights. I’m creating my new life by being more aware of my thoughts, my feelings and my states of being.

It’s time now to be productive.

LOVE

3 Likes