[31, M] FlowForCourage - LIFE IS ONE BIG FUCKING HEAD GAME!

You are doing great bro @FlowForCourage. Slow and steady; keep repeating this routine everyday. Soon you’ll become a king :muscle::muscle:

@Tagore: thank you for your support.

I meditate again for 1 hour 40.

I can feel now how bad emotionally my body is! It’s used to being in charge, but it’s not going to last long! It will quickly understand that my mind is the one to lead the dance.

LOVE

3 Likes

A new meditation for 1 h 20.

It allows me to increase my energy level by releasing bodily and emotional tensions of which I was not necessarily aware.

I am going through an agonizing period. Stress is very present in my daily life. It is my responsibility to decide not to empower the outside. I can decide how I want to feel! The more I take responsibility for how I feel, the stronger I become and the less PMO exists in my reality.

LOVE

3 Likes

what exactly is getting you stressed out?

I prefer to stay focus on good sides of life and what I want to live.

3 Likes

1h20 of a new meditation again! Just before going to sleep…

What the fuck! I have felt the energy going up thought all my body and head. It’s was very nice! Now… I’m really cold!

I’m gonna drink water and go to sleep to wake up at 4 am :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

:fire: MY NEW LIFE DESIGNING :fire:

• NO PMO [26/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @4:00 [3/90] :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [3/90] :white_check_mark:

Woke up at 4:20 and I meditated for 1 hour 10.

3 Likes

• NO PMO [27/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @4:00 [4/90] :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [4/90] :white_check_mark:

Yesterday, just before going to be, I meditated for 1h10… It was a very intensive energy work!

I felt energy rising through my vertical column, going into my head and even coming out of the top. There were times when my body tensed, my hands began to shake very strongly, my legs crossed too. From time to time I had nausea or the urge to quit, but I persevered by forcing my body to want to go through with it, reaffirming the primacy of my mind.

After the meditation, I immediately lay down and my body had waves of tremors, powerful and rapid shaking for 2-3 minutes.

What an experience!

Today, I got up again at 4 a.m. and I meditated for 1 hour 10 minutes. I visualize my future with more and more precision and clarity. I become, a little more every day, a new person with new habits of thoughts and feelings.

LOVE

2 Likes

• NO PMO [28/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @4:00 [5/90] :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [5/90] :white_check_mark:

I meditated for 3 hours this morning! :muscle:

LOVE

3 Likes

The official Meditation King of Rewire Companion: @FlowForCourage

Keep going bro; you are a beast

3 Likes

• NO PMO [29/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @4:00 [6/90] :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [6/90] :white_check_mark:

Still in progress…

LOVE

4 Likes

Happy birthday bro … U are my inspiration in this nofap journey …:relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Brother, You are inspiration to all of us ! :fire: :cake:

Wish this year brings out happiness and no further regret.
And You achieve whatever you set your mind to !

We are all gonna be soon getting freed from this addiction and We all will become the best version of ourselves brother !
We are all together in this war.
Good Luck for this new season of Life !

2021 is ours :fire: :muscle:

2 Likes

happy bday bro!
i wish you a healthy 2021

2 Likes

• NO PMO [30/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @4:00 [7/90] :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [7/90] :white_check_mark:

@Dean_Ambrose - @rewire_user - @nofapstar123: thank you for these birthday wishes and kind words.

Waooow! It’s already NO PMO day 30…

Having focused on how I can improve my life and build my future, I haven’t even seen the days of this challenge go by! I don’t think I went through great struggles against urges.

What we put our attention on feeds with our energy. So we just don’t have to worry about NO PMO anymore.

I’m also surprised to find that I have been getting up at 4 a.m. for a week.

Time flies!

LOVE

4 Likes

• NO PMO [31/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @4:00 [8/90] :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [8/90] :white_check_mark:

I am grateful today because I am starting to form this new habit of doing at least one long meditation (> 45 minutes) per day.

The more I meditate, the more my mind strengthens and takes control of my body. The more I meditate, the more old emotional wounds come to the surface. It’s not always easy going, but it’s really exciting because every time it’s the opportunity to shed the weight and be a little more myself.

LOVE

3 Likes

I’m going to start a new 90-day challenge: 9 hours of high productivity per day.

It starts tomorrow.

4 Likes

Count me in brother !
Starting from tomorrow, Do we have a separate thread for it, or Should we continue to post in our diaries and Tag each other !
Thanks for hosting it.
Since , the exams are about to come it’s necessary.
Let’s make the most of our time,
:muscle: :fire:

2 Likes

@rewire_user: sorry, brother. Obviously there is confusion. I do not intend to launch a challenge on the forum. This is a new commitment that I made with myself and that I share here on my diary.

3 Likes

• NO PMO [32/90] :white_check_mark:
  • WAKE-UP @4:00 [9/90] :white_check_mark:
  • MEDITATION [9/90] :white_check_mark:

Let’s go for this first fucking high productive business workday! At the end of the day, I will write here how many hours I have worked. :facepunch:

LOVE

4 Likes