[29M] Forerunner's Diary - Ascension to Greatness 🙇🏾

@Forerunner … How are you? … Hope fine. I have seen your days growing BUT your status is still “I’m inactive. The counter is inaccurate”… What’s happening?

2 Likes

Happy 2nd anniversary @Forerunner I hope you’re hustling as always. Inspiration :star2:

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve been curious too. @Forerunner are you alright brother? I miss you man you are a huge inspiration! Don’t hesitate if you need some help if something went wrong. I just want to make sure you’re alright!!

4 Likes

Hi @Forerunner … What did happen to you?

3 Likes

@Forerunner … Are you alright? … Not hearing anything from you lately … Do you need help? … I’ve seen your counter started from 0 again.
What did happen?

We miss you here … You are inspiration :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi @Forerunner … How are you going? It’s been a lot since we’ve heard from you … :wink:
We’ve seen your counter restarting from 0 again and again.
Is everything ok? We care about you. :hugs:
Maybe your own wonderful and countless written advices you gave us all can be useful for you as well during this phase? :+1::muscle:

I hope to hear from you that everything is ok in your life bro … miss you :kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey brother @Forerunner ! I miss you my friend. I’m so sorry you relapsed, but this is only a slip. I’m looking forward to hearing from you again! Wish you’d come back, but take all the time you need. Best of luck my friend.

3 Likes

What actually happened to forerunner, I remember he would post in the avoid arousal August event me and him got through that whole month clean, I took a break for a while during September and October, when I came back he was gone. Hope everything is ok bro? @Forerunner
People in PMO Recovery on Discord talk about you aswell. Stay strong bro!

2 Likes

@Forerunner … Man, is everything ok? … Not hearing from you for so long. Moreover, seeing your coubter resetting over and over. We care about you. :pray:

Maybe, just look up at all the advices you gave to people in the past : IF they were working/useful, they must be helpful to you aswell … Right??? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

We are here to help if you need.
Good :rofl: vibe :joy: man :rofl:.

3 Likes

I believe he will reach out to us if that’s the best.

Sometimes being alone helps us heal.

He will come back when the time is right.

6 Likes

Yes, i agree @ERNOL … Since he gave so many advices to people, it should be that easy for such a wise man to recoup instantly.

I hope he is doing good with all his knowledge and wisdom he sprinkled over people over the past. :joy: Good vibes, as he used to say :rofl:.

Wish him the best :hugs:

5 Likes

Yeah man. I miss Forerunner. I’m sure he’s out there living a great life though, I hope so anyways. @Forerunner we love you brother.

2 Likes

Let’s have an accountability structure.

We exchange our sharing codes, follow one another, become accountable, and monitor one another’s sobriety. How’s that?

1 Like

@Forerunner … How are you doing?

I see you again relapsed: what’s happening man? Do you need help? … We are here for you too :pray:

Try to again read the numerous advices you gave to people yourself: they should be good for you too “IF” they were working for others uh? :+1:

I cannot understand why such a ““wise”” man can relapse. I mean, where did those numerous advices you gave people come from then? :thinking:

I hope you recoup well. Wish you all the best :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

We all have our moments man. Wise men aren’t exempt from this condition. Shit happens to everyone in this world.

6 Likes

@Nep_12 … I agree :grinning:

2 Likes

The fact that a person relapses, does not cancel their advices, the advices is independent of the people, the tips and tools that many nofap warriors who have or have had sucess in nofap with their experiences are independent of them, and are not nullified by their falls .

5 Likes

That’s true because the same things made them stay clean for a number of days which are not achievable by many. And if those things/advices can help others even reach the same level they are totally worth it.

3 Likes

I agree with you 100 %

1 Like

I agree with that: if I understand it right, I also think that their falls is also helping others understanding the process better.
Moreover, I think @Forerunner is teaching us a lot, even with his falls. So, keep doing that man! We are learning a lot, thank you :pray:.
Anyway, if you need motivation, we are here to help as well. We can do this together!
:innocent::+1:

1 Like