[25M] strongwillpower's Diary

Yes for sure brother…

4 Likes

Iam with you man. Remember the message that you send me 25 days ago. That single message still keeps me going!!!
Think how we would be after 5 years if we keep on going like this!??!!
We don’t have time Brother.
Not even a single second to waste!

2 Likes

Yea… :heart_eyes: thanks for your support brother :muscle: @Tagore

2 Likes

He is a great man with great thinking.
Best thing i read in so many days.

7 Likes

Amazing quote brother

3 Likes

New streak.

Day 2 :- check-in :white_check_mark:

images (24)

7 Likes

@strongwillpower very nice and motivational quote :fire::fire::blush:

4 Likes

@SAMURAI
Yes it is… from the spiderman movies !!

5 Likes

Check post number 269 of this diary. :blush:
@Adidas2201

2 Likes

Day 0.

Relapsed again.

What happened?
This happened… :point_down:

I got back to studies today. But at the same time… got back to the usual positions of triggers and relapsed.

3 Likes

Day 0

You’ve failed enough. Build the change you
want to see and never look back.

4 Likes

Bro. @strongwillpower you are strong as your name suggests… Don’t peek… Remember we are also Dealing with mobile addictions
You are admin of That group… You are champion

As Unproductive Screen time increase… It increases your addiction… . Keep mobile on focus mode: It locks most unproductive apps for you

3 Likes

Come back @strongwillpower bro…you’re one of the most motivating soul here. You have inspired us a lot how to focus on our Goal and how to overcome this temptation. Take your time and I’m sure that you would come back stronger…We’re with you. Yes :exclamation: You can :exclamation: :handshake::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for your never-ending support guys… @MM2020 @SincereDev

Yes u are right… my screen usage today shot up to 3hrs 40 mins.

4 Likes

Thank you so much brother. @Adioz_aka_Adidas

Yes. Failure is the stepping stone for success.

4 Likes

How are you now bro? @strongwillpower

4 Likes

Hi. Bro, why did you stop posting, commenting, replying? Not curious, I’m worried something happened. Please respond.

3 Likes

I took a break from the forum. I logged out and uninstalled it. @muradelizade06

Im good brother… @debellator

1 Like

Hello everyone.

Recently… 43 days ago… out of frustration… i just logged out and uninstalled the app. I decided to take a break. And so i made the big mistake of leaving this app.

In last 43 days, i PMOed countlessly… more than u can imagine…

Reason for me taking the break:-

I was soo over burdened by the Challenges, fitness pages, work tasks of the forum with which i couldn’t keep up daily. With each challenge that i was failing, i was falling down, breaking down more n more… i just couldn’t keep up with the pressure… and so i ran away… ran away from the Challenges, from my fears of not achieving anything and failing again and again. I was more afraid of thinking that what u all guys will think of me because of soo much failures…

No matter how far you run, your fears will always chase u down and haunt you wherever you go. So it is better to face them rather than running away.

From now, i free up myself from all the Challenge and task pages on this forum. (also from the one which i have created)

PMO kills.
It’s a slow poison.
It really is.

I’m back here now and i want to keep up with the streaks. But, as i said, I don’t want any challenge or tasks or anything. I just want to keep the streak going… that’s it…

Why I don’t want challenges is because, they increase pressure, which leads my brain to find things that release pressure and then all bad things happen…

Let it be a slow process… there are going to be ups and downs… but we will focus on the ups from now…

I hope you all are doing well and sorry if i was not there to help you out in these 43 days.

8 Likes

So what is your current streak now

2 Likes