1 Like

Can I have the PDF too?

2 Likes

I’ll share the download link…

Take this link.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/cant-hurt-me-e195296242.html

Click on download…
Then it will load for sometime…
Then click on down arrow which is at the right side of (MOBI)
Then click on pdf download.

It will get downloaded.

5 Likes

thank u so much bro
I’m gonna need this for my own evolution

2 Likes

I tried but I cant download it. Secure connection failed. Do I have to change my IP address?

1 Like

@Nep_12
Try this.

Scroll down a little bit…

One more thing you can do with link that i sent earlier is :- copy the link and open it in your browser whichever you use daily.

2 Likes

Day 1

:arrow_up: works that made me feel good today :white_check_mark:

1. Woke up earlier than usual.
  2. Studied for 2 hours.
  3. Avoided chaser for today.
  4. Had a video chat with my hostelmates after soo many months.
  5. Did Pranayam today.
  6. Didn’t use youtube at all today.
  7. Started reading ‘Can’t hurt me’
  8. I procastinated less today.

:arrow_down: Things that i regret doing today :x:

1. I procastinated a little bit.
  2. I wasted some time in which i could have studied.
9 Likes

Recently you did a great streak! I was surprised when you went on day by day. It shows that it is possible. This time will be even better!

5 Likes

It all depends on our belief system… if we believe that we can do it. Then nothing can stop us from achieving it.
~swp

5 Likes

Thank you bro
I’m just 2 pages into it.
He’s the monster I always talk about.
I underestimated him. Yes he’s a monster tho. An unbreakable monster. Falling in love with sufferings and beating the hell out of them. And I’m sure that gives him unimaginable happiness. I will be there, one day.

3 Likes

The day we break free out of our survival programming, is the day we become monsters. I have a case of learned helplessness. I’m breaking free

2 Likes

Day 2

:arrow_up: works that made me feel good today :white_check_mark:

1. Woke up earlier than usual.
  2. Studied for 2 hours.
  3. Talked with one of my friend after 9 months
  4. Did Pranayam today.
  5. Didn’t use youtube at all today.
  6. I didn’t procastinated today at all.

:arrow_down: Things that i regret doing today :x:

1. Wasted time.
6 Likes

I feel like tearing things apart and throwing things away. Shouting out loud and breaking everything in between me. Not because of the relapse but because my voice is not heard. And if heard, no one understands. (All this in personal life)

7 Likes

Bro, this is what you should use. This rage that you are feeling either to yourself or someone else use that negativity as fuel for your growth. Evaluate and understand where you are right now, tell that openly to yourself and start working from 0. We are together in this. If you need any help we are all here for you man

3 Likes

Thanks for support brother.

5 Likes

We’re with you bro. Keep patience. Stay Strong. :handshake:

4 Likes

Bro I truly understand this feeling. I have found no one around understand my thoughts and feelings, my dreams and what I’m fighting. I was once really frustrated and angry and my life was in chaos.

At the end you will understand you are different from them, acknowledge the difference and be yourself. After all we cannot rely on others but need to seek the confidence within. Try to understand them as well so you may understand why they think like that and why they think differently from you. Then you may let go and carry on.

If you wish, please share your voice here, we are all here to hear you and support you:)

6 Likes

Thanks for this brother…

5 Likes

Day 2
Back on the streak.
Certainly firm this time.

7 Likes

Hey brother stay strong.

3 Likes