[25M] strongwillpower's Diary

Thanks buddy! I’ll definitely work on what you taught me!

:+1::relieved:

This was a great piece of advice. I understood the message and motto behind it.Thanks a lot buddy! @Hubinho

3 Likes

Great job bro…i am following you…:rage::blush:

2 Likes

What a nice run you are doing bud!! This is your time to shine, keep fighting!!!

3 Likes

Day 14, 10 hrs 2 mins

I’ve got stuck again to my addiction, that addiction is procastination. I again woke up 2 hours late today.the main reason was procastination. :arrow_right: “I will do the morning study later, sleep is important”

Main problem was :arrow_right: before going to sleep last night, i didn’t make my mindset for the work i have to do next morning. I’m going to work on this. :muscle:

After 2 days of hard urges, its normal now.
You have to keep telling yourself when urges hit you :arrow_right: “Just one more day, i can do this”

These 1-1 days will become months, and years 1 day.

5 Likes

JUST ONE MORE DAY!! Keep fighting bro!!!

1 Like

@anon15901281 we can pull ourself out of this sh*t. You also stay strong. War is not over yet. We can do this.

3 Likes

We should get out of procrastination brother. Sometimes it happens since the thing that gave a lot dopamine to our brain is not there. But we are together. Whatever happens going back is never an option. You brothers are with you @strongwillpower. Keep going!!!

3 Likes

Day 15, 7hrs 21 mins

I almost relapsed last night. Because of YouTube. But i controlled it.

Im ruining my daily schedule too. I need to fcking do something about it.
After all, no matter what, im not going to relapse :muscle::rage::fire:

6 Likes

Wahh! You are great…

1 Like

Yes brother @strongwillpower … No matter what comes in your path… just don’t give up at any cost.

TELL YOUR BODY AND BRAIN :point_right: Crying is acceptable, Boredom is acceptable, Flat line is acceptable but Relapse and Edging Is NOT acceptable.

Stay Strong brother. :muscle:

4 Likes

This is soo true! I’ll focus on this.

4 Likes

My brother @strongwillpower I also went through the same situation yesterday. Believe me get back on your routine and discipline today and you’ll feel and lot better.

This is the attitude of a king. You are on the path of freedom and glory :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot brother! @Tagore your trust in me means a lot!

3 Likes

Day 16, 7hrs 20 mins

Read this out if you get time guys. I poured my heart into it.

https://rewirecompanion.com/t/i-need-to-overcome-an-obsession/24173/15?u=strongwillpower

6 Likes

Wahh bro you are kind hearted person. You are also simple anytime you are motivating me .:smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @_TIGER brother! Challengers like you many of the companions keep me motivated.

1 Like

That’s so true That you get everything on the right time.
It’s like happy beginning.

2 Likes

I am happy for you brother… May God bless you both.

My best wishes for you brother👇

Screenshot_2020-05-23-13-30-19-1

4 Likes

Thank you brother :blush::heart:

Day 16, 20hrs 51mins.

Im still out of track of my daily routine. I think I’m in the flatline period. I can’t feel any urges. Even if there are urges, i can’t feel any kind of boner. Even when looking at tempting TV ads, i dont get urges.
Bordem is being a constant friend these days. Normal end to the day.

4 Likes