[25M] strongwillpower's Diary

Brother, this is one of the best relationship advice I’ve ever heard @strongwillpower. I feel so happy for you. The same thing also happened to me when I was in school. I did the same thing, tried to make a girl happy by thinking she would love me. I also wasted 2 years brother. Now my entire focus is on improving myself. Iam sure one day the right person will come to my life at the right time. After reading your message I respect for you has increased bro. I could relate to it so much. I love you man.

3 Likes

Im soo happy to read this man. Yes sure… wait for the right time. Im soo happy that ny message is is so rightly delivered to you guys. “We have to work on ourself to win this world. NoFap is one of the best road towards self improvement”
Love you too brother @Tagore

2 Likes

Brother…take this boredom Seriously. Also I want to suggest you as you are feeling flatline… just do not focus on this word flatline Bcoz what I have seen that if you focus on flatline then this flatline(symbtoms/affects) take over you.

Try to focus on your daily goal(like you do not know about flatline)… if you do not enjoy your routine tasks then just do what ever you want to do(embrace boredom by accepting it… not resisting anything) but obviously relapse is not an option here :sweat_smile:

NEVER TRY TO CHECK YOURSELF.(you already know that but still I am reminding you)

Stay strong brother💪

3 Likes

Sure brother, I’ll surely work on it brother!

2 Likes

17 Days, 21hrs 44 mins

Today i took the day for rest. I did nothing today. In a hope that I’ll start the new week with new energy. So nothing to say about today.

Flatline still in process.
Good night guys! Take care everyone.

3 Likes

Great brother…you have a strong will power.

1 Like

18 Days, 7hrs 37 mins.

These days are getting harder and harder for me each day. My dopamine levels has reached the tolerance limit, it just wants me to fap and fap and end everything. Its getting hard to control it. I think I’ll loose the grip on my streak. And if i loose this time, I can’t get back to NoFap.

There is a constant feeling/urge of “let’s go and fap” but there is also a constant fear of “i don’t want my brain to win over my senses. I can’t loose”

Bordem + quarantine + flatline + such urges and fears

This current combination is pulling me to the trap. I just want to know when will this flatline end? And will there be more flatlines on this road ahead?

For now :- I’ll getting myself away from phone. It’s a difficult task with this combination. I can’t do anything more than this. Just sitting ideal. No energy/motivation source is reaching to my dopamine stimulators.

Important msg :- YouTube has got some same contents like the ■■■■ sites. Stay away from it. I came across those last night. It was a very difficult night for me with these contents and the above combination. However i managed to control. But these incidents are increasing, and i fear, i may loose one day.
:pensive:

1 Like

Take serious precaution brother now.

This is the time when either you will wins your addiciton or your addiction will wins you. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE.

And BDW you can remove 1 term for that deadly combination that is Flatline becoz In flatline there is zero libido(no urges) and there is a feeling that your D**k is dead and your brain try to trap you with the feeling to check if it is still working or not. :sweat_smile: ( THIS IS AS PE MY KNOWLEDGE)

So either remove urges term or remove flatline term. THIS WILL HELP LESSEN THE BURDEN OF THAT COMBINATION.

My only motive here is to make you understand that it depends on you how big/small you want to see that demon. IF YOU MAKE A BIG AND POWERFUL IMAGE OF THAT DEMON THEN YOU WILL FIND THAT DEMON MORE POWERFUL. So try to say to yourself that you are more powerful always but yes! Never behave overconfident due to saying this.

BDW You are so motivated and I can see that you will not give up ever and nothing can stop you becoz every time urges came to you…you have always choose freedom. You are tough fighter and have a very Strong will power( as your name says itself.)

#NoFapForever

3 Likes

@neo_150 my point with “urges” in that combination was this :point_down:.

The urge of fapping is not because of those ■■■■ scenes in the brain. But it is because of bordem. “I have nothing to do, so lets fap,without any urges of fapping.” (Which i earlier used to do.)

Thanks for all your inspiring words in the above reply brother. Thanks a lot.

#NoFapforever

2 Likes

Day 18, 12hrs 37mins.

With the NoFap, im starting anger management. As when i get irritated, i get angry like hell-demon

Going into kind of depression, parents not understanding the reason behind bordem(dopamine) and are just scolding every time. In such times, anger comes out. Controlling that now.
But relapse is not an option to come out of depression. I have nothing to do. Can’t even study with this bordem. It’ll be of no use.

2 Likes

Brother, get up!
You sound like you’re just hours from relapsing.
18 days and don’t you feel the difference yet, difference in how you see the world? With such a streak I just look outside and see how wonderful people are, how capable of greatness, I see birds doing magic with their wings, I see how beautiful flowers are. Flatline is hard and makes life full of boredom, but you can always check how big your streak is and how close you are to cure. Call your friend, listen to songs from GTA SA when there were no troubles in life. Eat some cookies. Then go back to work, go back to being great. You almost get rid of addiction. Don’t waste it!

3 Likes

A wise man once said: You’re quitting this for a lifetime. :raised_hands:
There’s no turning back, @strongwillpower, f*pping is not an option anymore. Not An Option Anymore. :v:
You are a smart and creative guy, I’m sure you’ll figure out how to cure your boredom. :muscle::pray:

I support you!

2 Likes

Getting up brother. @Hubinho
There’s no turning back. @comingclean

I want to cry out loud,but can’t, no one will understand here at home.

You guys are motivating me soo much to help me stand on my legs again. I wanna thank many of you. @neo_150 @comingclean @anon15901281 @Hubinho @jam5c @_TIGER @Tagore @Forerunner @niklaus @drago
I’m so sorry if i missed anyone’s name. But i love you all guys. :heart:

I’ll make sure that I’ll get out of this depression as soon as possible :sob:

Yes @Hubinho instead of seeing the dark sides, I’ll look for the good ones to help me out of this. 18 Days and Strong!
We are quitting it for lifetime @comingclean
Take care everyone. Bless you all.
~swp.

8 Likes

Stay strong bro…watch more motivational video…you can …

4 Likes

My brother @strongwillpower I know, I was also at this state some days ago brother. At this stage nothing feels meaningful that fapping. But stay there brother. This is how a great man is born. He is born from the fire of pain falling on him like rain. Iam not saying this to motivate you bro. This is the truth. You are a strong man. Stay in there tight. Fapping will only increase the depression bro. If you fap now and restart again you’ll again reach 18 th day and the depression you’ll feel again would be more severe. Just focus on your purpose. Stay away from distractions. Just be present. When the urges come stay calm. Don’t fight back. You can do this. You are my dear brother and I believe in you man.

3 Likes

This is soo true brother. I dont want this shit again. I want to go through it once and for all.

I have hands of all of you guys on my back. I won’t let you all down.

6 Likes

Day 19, 17 hrs 48 mins

Felt less bordom today. Invested time into studying. Started a reward system study, like if I’ll study for 2 hrs then I’ll reward myself with so and so thing.

No urges today.

From tomorrow I’ll try to get back to scheduled routine which i used to follow earlier.

7 Likes

Nice!! You’re doing great! :muscle: Keep it up! :raised_hands:

1 Like

@strongwillpower now you are a lot more stronger than yesterday bro. Now, when you are reading this give a pat on your shoulder and say: “Iam improving. Iam a powerful man. Iam becoming the best version of myself”. We are together my brother. Whatever happens I’ll be there with you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much guys @comingclean @Tagore

Its 20 Days now. More 10 Days to my highest streak. We’ll get out of this soon !

7 Likes